Icarus

What have I done?
I tried to play God and I paid with my son 

I know I escaped
But sitting in Sicily I'm hardly free

I am alone

 It was supposed to be us, but now it's just me
 My baby 

My icarus Is gone

Luvbug - Icarus

A/n: Obviously not my picture

 Icarus age: 23

《No ones Pov》

His wax wings were entirely burned by the light as he fell, plummeting quickly. Icarus was unable to swim, so all he could do was watch as the water dashed over his body and he submerged more, the waxy wings already breaking apart in the water.

Icarus gazed at the person, while he was still in the water and felt two soft arms quickly lift him up to the surface. His eyes sting somewhat from the water. With H/c hair and vivid, almost blazing E/c eyes, the woman was exquisite.

As the ocean's waves brushed across the woman's S/c flesh, the water subtly adhered to her body, giving the impression that she was delicate and tender to the touch.

Icarus struggled for breath as Y/n gently grabbed hold of him and said, "Calm down, I've got you." With the exception of the fabric covering his groin, the well-sculpted man was nearly nude as Y/n spoke softly to him.

If the predictions made by Y/n were accurate, was this Icarus? Icarus was supposed to be a youngster, though, right? This was definitely not a young fella. He breathed deeply over her neck as his bare upper body clung to her and eased into her arms.

"What's your age?" Despite the fact that her query didn't really apply to the circumstance they were in at the time, Y/n suddenly inquired, her curiosity eating her alive. He spoke slowly and appeared perplexed by her statements.

"I am around two and three years old," Icarus informed her. "You're twenty-three, then?" Y/n inquired, receiving Icarus' nod. Icarus thought her words were unusual, but he believed she was only trying to calm him down. He was thankful for that, but he was curious as to how she ended up in the water.

"My father---I was flying with my father..to Sicily and freedom," He murmured, While focusing on the beauty who was holding him so tenderly. "Do you believe he will be coming back?" Y/n said as she nodded in comprehension.  keeping her balance while pumping her legs rhythmically in the water.