Narcissus

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

He went up to the clear, lovely water and carefully stooped down to take a sip since his lips and throat were very parched and dry. His reflection caused him to squint his eyes, and he wondered who could be the stunning person who was looking back at him—-?

 he was busy admiring his own full lips, sharp jaw, and amazed features, He was interrupted by yet another face in the lake while, The person slowly raised up and began to exhale short breaths, which caused the water to turn crimson.

After cautiously grabbing the woman, Narcissus noticed that a huge arrow had been buried rather deeply in their chest. After taking a good look around, he reached for his pack and took out some big garments that might be used as bandages. He then gently began to elevate the woman's body just enough for the arrow to NOT penetrate deeper while yet allowing her to receive more air.

He completely lost track of his lovely reflection in the lake as he was so absorbed in picking the adjacent plants and aiding the woman. As the arrow was now exerting pressure to halt the bleeding, Narcissus took care not to actually remove it from Y/n's chest just yet.

《Time skip》

The arrow was eventually removed after Narcissus stabilized the arrow and treated the wound himself; he was educated by a professional healer, one of the best, who offered to teach him for free if he married the healer's daughter, but Narcissus refused. As a result, he initially received free lessons because the healer didn't reveal his intentions until the end of the teaching.

(Btw that doesn't actually follow the greek tale of Narcissus for any of you wondering...I just made that up--since this is fanfiction and I can add my own little parts in heheeh)

Narcissus was observing the bra's weirdness and wondered what functions it had been thought to serve, as Y/n's bra was completely undone and covered in bandages.

Narcissus gently stroked the woman's hair as he wrapped her in a travel blanket and started erecting a makeshift campsite around the unconscious and hurt Y/n. Since he had done it before, setting up everything and even building a temporary hut to protect Y/n and himself was relatively simple. However, it did take time and effort. By the time night fell, he had only partially finished it, with the roof mostly constructed and the surrounding walls still needing more supplies to be truly secure.

Because it was so little and the blanket they were using was somewhat thin, Narcissus had to gently cuddle up to the injured woman he had been tending to in order to remain warm.—

The woman was still in bed the following morning, her chest pounding up and down. Narcissus left the house to go get some water and go hunting.

Y/n nearly jerked up, but was held by the intense scorching agony in her chest, which hurt. She opened her eyes and twisted her hands, looking about at the sunshine coming through the wooden planks of the walls. As her body begged slumber, her E/c eyes fluttered, threatening to go back asleep.

Her gaze was drawn to her chest; she was no longer wearing her wind-blown dress; instead, she appeared to be wearing a bizarre and raggedy skirt on her lower half, and her top half was only covered by numerous layers of bandages. Looking to the side, Y/n discovered a pail of water and bloodied rags nearby.

Someone was obviously caring for her wounds. Not being able to stand up or even move, she laid there, expecting to see the person that saved her life. However, she couldn't stop weeping because of the excruciating agony in her chest; it ached so badly that she couldn't tell if her ribs were bruised or fractured.

Hearing footsteps, Y/n's half-lidded eyes fixed on the guy arriving with a wooden bowl of boiling stu. "Hello—how are you—-I didn't expect you to wake up so quickly..." He hummed out, gently setting everything down while reaching over to Y/n.

"Ah, you're running a tiny fever," he softly patted Y/n's forehead. Narcissus' lips were so near to Y/n's that she feared he was about to kiss her; her face became more hotter. The man grinned and dashed over to the bucket of water, grabbed a towel, and wetted it before ringing it out a little, he placed it on Y/n's forehead n' and then started feeding her some of the stu.

Y/n wanted to say something, anything, thank the person who was attentive to her, but she could even squeeze out a syllable only sighs of failure of attempting to do so. "It's okay, I'm here," Narcissus tenderly touched her cheek. "You have been sobbing..." he softly comforted, smiling kindly at the hurt woman. He muttered as he fed her the final mouthful of food before snuggling up to her, taking care not to injure her.

"Everything will Be ok, it's fine, the gods have blessed me with just a perfect being, I will treat you with love~" Narcissus' voice purred as he rubbed circles on Y/n's palm. His voice was somewhat slurred with madness as he proceeded to speak calming words to Y/n, assisting Y/n in drinking some water from his flask.

《Mean while》

His skin shined slightly from the sun's rays, and he strangely felt a weird shift, he directed the arrow that Paris had released, it was intended to hit Achillies right in the heel—-he guided it so! But it ended up somewhere it wasn't intended to be....no, not at all...

It then vanished.... somewhere else—-a new timeline, he could feel it, the power of the arrow he had directed, moving through time WITH the person it had buried itself in.

He let the light beat down on his palm, shifting it slightly to cause the light to move somewhat. "You're free to leave now." When he talked to the woman playing the harp, she stood up, bowed, and walked away.

He bit his lower lip and looked about, this wasn't intended to happen—he GUIDED the arrow to HIT Achillies, it made no sense...at all. "Sisters of fate," he lamented, clenching his teeth. He growled under his breath, ready to obtain some answers.

---

A/n: Very tempted to add Kratos from god of war....