Oh great--- Hera!

《No ones Pov》

Y/n's gaze was fixed on Hera, who was gladly showing her about. Y/n was dressed in normal Greek clothes, although the silk was luxurious and a delicate purple color. Hera was walking Y/n about the halls, keeping a close eye on her to ensure she didn't stray too far from her focused stare.

"Wow...this place is--" Y/n took a deep breath and beamed. "Wonderful."

Hera reacts with a smile, apparently pleased with the response. "Thank you; I actually constructed it myself." Y/n's mind was filled with dread as Hera spoke, her grin immediately weakening as she remembered Prometheus. Hera noticed as she urgently clutched Y/n's hand. "Is there something amiss?" Maybe I slandered you in some way...?" Hera inquired as her heart pounded in her chest.

Y/n couldn't help but notice Hera's strange behavior; Y/n didn't have to smile all the time, so why was the goddess so concerned? "No..no...nothing." Y/n exclaimed, peering intently at Hera before continuing to appreciate the setting; how was she going to 'escape' from Hera of all goddesses?!

"Do you have any idea what they did with Prometheus?" Y/n questioned gently. Hera slightly froze at that query, her face hardening a little.

"Of course...but why should you care?" Maybe you know him?" Hera inquired, her tone a little fierce. It seems to Y/n, that Zeus just neglected to tell Hera about her being with Prometheus at the time of his capture? Y/n was still perplexed as to how she was still alive, having been struck by lightning...By the way, it stung like hell.

Y/n took a long breath, wondering if Hera would...understand her. Hera didn't appear to want to hurt her, but Y/n also didn't want to get on Hera's bad side..."I do.." Y/n spoke slowly, carefully selecting her next words. "Prometheus is not like all of you." Y/n's voice cracked slightly as she suppressed a little weep.

"He cares about us humans, about humanity. For you--sorry, no-- Zeus... to punish him?" Y/n took deep breaths, this was horrifying, it was frightening for her because she had been holding these emotions deep inside, she protected many people on her journey... from death, from curses, and yet why are the truly nice people punished? Why was SHE punished? Being struck by lightning and burned to a crisp???????!!

Hera remained there, staring intensely at Y/n, her face twitching upwards into a smirk, something bubbling in Hera's throat...was that laughter? Hera was amused by Y/n's sobbing. Hera's laughing grew untamed; it was wicked and cold laughter.

Her face suddenly distorted into one of emotionlessness, and she stared blankly at Y/n. "Stop. Crying." Hera stated with a harsh tone.

"Crying causes me to hurl; you're allowing your emotions to get the best of you." Hera smirked as she reprimanded.  "That's what you'll always be, a little human right? A pitiful, helpless little thing...Now come, let me soothe you and hold you close." Hera spoke with a maddening grin on her breathtaking features.

Perhaps Hera snapped because Y/n was talking about someone else, or perhaps it reminded her of herself when she would scream and snivel like a small baby when Zeus began to do the things he does. When Aphrodite did the same to her, laughing in her face as she expressed her emotions. Who knows??

Y/n brushed her tears away, and shockingly stared at Hera, what the heck? The goddess is pleasant one moment, but then she laughs and mocks her for crying the next. What the fuck is going on?!

There was a clammy feeling in Y/n's hand and uneasiness in the pit of her stomach. She had to play it cool, play it cool or she would make Hera snap again. "You're right...I'm sorry." Y/n spoke slowly hugging Hera, Hera seemed pleased at this action and gently petted Y/n's hair, holding Y/n's head down to her shoulder as if forcing the hug to go on longer.

Faking a smile, faking her feelings just to not be killed by a goddess Y/n played it nice and easy she couldn't risk fucking with a goddess, what if Hera tortures her? At least Y/n got a quick death by Zeus, even though it did hurt very bad.

"Why are you shaking, sweetling?" Hera sought out, her smile no longer mocking, but rather in a sick and twisted compassionate manner. Y/n didn't know her body had begun to shake in fear, as had her jaw. "A little chilly." Great!--She just had to stutter to express her fear.
Hera didn't seem to believe it, but instead waved it aside and extended her hand for Y/n to take. "Let me finish showing you around; don't get lost or you'll end up in the grasp of another deity." Hera chuckled slightly at the concept.

All Y/n could do was bob her head, and take Hera's hand. Hera's grip was harsh and Hera quite literally dragged Y/n along, Y/n didn't notice until her feet were slightly dragging, she quickly tried to match Hera's paste to not allow her arm to be ripped off from the goddess's intent grip.

《Time skip》

Zeus let out a loud laugh as he watched his wife pulling her human gift from a distance; it was fairly amusing to figure out what his wife was attempting to hide, but he was just grateful it wasn't a man...

He hadn't expected to be so entertained, and when he got a better look at Hera's human, he found the human to be really captivating.

Zeus didn't get a good look at her when he was striking her down with lightning. But he was definitely, oh very much, looking forward to encountering the human, especially because she looked THAT beautiful.