Achilles & Hector

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Hector bit his lip severely, forcing it to bleed, as he crept inside his quarters, signaling the guards to inform no one of his presence, and for all they know, he is dead. He even instructed them to propagate the news about his death since he didn't want Achilles to find out he'd come home.

His thoughts return to the beautiful woman who waved to him. Her airy outfit, silky H/c hair... His eyes wandered over his scarred and calloused palm from intensive training, which was why he wore protective gloves most of the time.

Hector's breath came to a standstill as he remembered shoving the woman to the floor, the feel of her smooth skin, the curls on his head partly concealing his eyes as he let out a contemplative sigh at the idea of her sweet lips around his cock.

Yes, he had a wife, but it didn't bother him in the least; he allowed his wife to indulge her lusts for numerous men, as long as she bore his children. He was certain his wife would let a second wife to wander the royal residence.

His mouth salivated in passion at the prospect of showering his female savior with offspring, his cock pulsing in his trousers. "Fuck..." Standing up to shut the doors to his quarters, the prince remarked. Normally, he would have a common whore to supply his demands when his wife was not there, but he needed to keep his distance for the time being.

For now, he just had his hand and imagination.

《Time skip》

"Oh my, must we really do this?" Y/n noted as Achillies murdered a guy who resembled the prince but was not as attractive as the Troy prince. "We're doing it to make them believe I've killed their prince." Achilles spoke coldly, making sure to strap the man onto his chariot.

"So you're going to ride around Troy lugging this body around to fool the people into thinking it's their prince?" Squinting at the blood on the floor, Y/n inquired. "Precisely..." He said as he mounted his chariot. Y/n trailed after, clutching his abdomen and nestling her face against his shoulder, fearful of falling because the Chariot was very little.

"Why do you have to bring me along?" Y/n mumbled against his shoulder, her voice muffled somewhat. "Think of it as a way of repaying my charity; I didn't murder the Trojan prince because of you, and now...you'll be my buddy." Achilles chuckled at Y/n's nervous conduct, wondering how she could have turned so quickly from brave to frightened before him.