Goodbye Icarus Hello Achilles

《No ones Pov》

As they allowed their boat to settle along the coastal line, Y/n and Icarus marveled at the beauty of Sicily. They received a warm blanket and assistance getting out of the boat as soon as they arrived.

Y/n gaped in awe at the stunning architectural designs while her body yearned for nourishment and drink. " Drink, young one." Y/n gladly drank every last drop of water that an elderly sun-kissed woman tenderly held up to her lips. The people of Sicily treated Icarus with the same delicacy and tenderness.

Daedalus was contemplating the disruption while sitting alone and was also thinking about his son Icarus as he watched the waves of the sea. His gaze shifted slightly away from the water to the noise. Even from a distance, Daedalus could see that the figure was his child, but how? He couldn't believe his eyes.

Standing up, Daedalus extended his hand-made wings before leaping over the ledge from where he was surveying the sea. His landing was difficult, and as he slowly stood up and turned to face Icarus with tears in his eyes,

"My boy...." He squeezed Icarus into a hug, muttering incredulously. Y/n is beaming at the touching scenario, she couldn't help but take notice of the people she helped, Medusa and now Icarus....it felt good, to do some change.

Father, behold the one who saved me!" Y/n was being pulled forward by Icarus' voice as she curled up in the blanket that had been offered to her. Without delay, Daedalus gave the woman a firm hug and expressed his gratitude.

After releasing Y/n from the hug, Daedalus grabbed her hands and expressed his thankfulness once again. " Is there anything I could provide in exchange?" He gently squeezed her hands as he questioned her slowly. Y/n lowered her head and said, "Food, please!" Y/n was essentially extremely hungry and needed food quickly.

The woman might easily have received wealth from him as a king's guest, so why didn't she say so? The father didn't understand. "Maybe you'd want to court Icarus?" With a big smile, he enquired, thinking it would be nice to see his son happy and have grandkids playing.

Y/n coughed on her spit in shock. "E-Eh?" She murmured in awe. She was aware that she was not yet prepared to settle down and be married. In all honesty, she didn't even consider having a partner since she was too preoccupied with her writing in her previous timeline to give it much thought.

Icarus was ecstatic at his father's suggestion that Y/n, his hero, should be his wife. Well, the concept made him quite pleased. "We shall talk about such matter later, for now, let us go get some food!" Daedalus spoke, looking at his son one last time to make sure he wasn't just hallucinating.