Mount Olympus and below it.

《No ones Pov》

The last thing she remembered was falling asleep in a temporary shelter, but now she was on a large rocky cliff and looking down at a Greek town with gorgeous marble pillars and buildings, many men, women, and others...of all varieties dressed in extravagant traditional greek clothing, some women not bothering to fix their dresses when their perky boobs peek out, the community was lively and didn't shed away from the framework of skin. Curiously enough there seemed to be no children or younglings.

Some individuals were being painted by street vendors while they were out and about in the open; Completely naked. Y/n looked down at her own attire, which helped her blend in slightly but was made of silky red and gold rather than white and gold. Since it was a Greek-style garment clothing that Prometheus had given her, it didn't cling to her body, though. Where was he exactly? Y/n was quite concerned that she may have been transferred to another timeline, where she might be anywhere in time, away from Promentheus whom she wanted to save. Hopefully, this was not the case, she wanted to be in the same time line as him; she could only hope.

Slowly tilting her head, her eyes were guided to the golden lined with marble steps, they were long, and guided it up to a rock mountain. where her eyes landed on mount Olympus in the distance, it was hard to see, but with its enormous size--it was seeable.

So these humans down below must have been favored and taught by the gods, while the rest of the humans...well they were far below the holy mountains and below the clouds.

But not even the favorable humans could stay on mount Olympus, which is why they are rather below but not too far from mount Olympus. All these humans--- looks...were all considered attractive(Depending on your type) or had some type of talent.

Y/n peered down at the steep stairs of the cliff she was standing on; although it was somewhat higher than where her other humans were, it wasn't quite as tall or elevated as Olympus. Although it wasn't a major deal, Y/n's fingers firmly gripped the edge of the cliff as she ascended down . However, as she neared the town, she became aware of its enormity.

With a huff of air, she wiped off the extra debris dirt that got on her dress, she, slowly made her way deeper into the place, getting side glances because of her dress, but mostly they ended up resuming what they were doing. Y/n choked on her saliva seeing a man and woman fucking with their windows open on display, the woman ended up leaning on the window frame---no one seemed to mind...The guy who was in the middle of fucking winked at Y/n, causing her to gag on her spit and quickly walk away embarrassed.

"EXCUSE ME, PLEASE! Would you like anything to eat?" The elderly seller enquired while displaying two shish kabobs—one with beef and one with vegetables—that each had an irresistible aroma. As Y/n replied, her stomach rumbled, "May I see what else you got?" She inquired cautiously and refused to eat until she was confident he was a vendor and not just some crazed person.

The elderly man showed her his showcase of numerous appetizing-looking dishes; many customers had already started feasting on theirs close to the vendor. "Can I get this one please?" Before realizing she had no coin, Y/n questioned carefully while pointing to one. "Nevermind..." The elderly seller cocked his head as he spoke, "Having no coin is not a problem, ma'am! Let me paint you, please! In this area, I've never seen a dress quite like that!" The elderly guy quickly led Y/n to his second booth, where he was displaying paints and papers.

"What do you mean?" Y/n inquired softly. htis place was already freaking affluent looking! The elderly guy chatted casually, shifting some of his colors and gathering his brushes.

 ""Well, you see--Most of the people who were such silk, are naturally most favored by the gods, typically they would stay in such god's temples, wearing whatever clothes they want, and whatever they desire, you think we're lavish? Please you should see those favorited ones..." The old man muttered as if it was common knowledge, but there of course were always some newcomers. "May, I eat first before you start? I'm afraid I can't sit still on an empty stomach." The old man nodded, putting on some clean gloves and returning to his food vendor to fetch the food.

Y/n's mouth savored the food's delicious taste as she greedily downed it, as the old man continued to yap to her while preparing his painting area. "You know, the entire town is gathering to see, Prometheus's judgment, to see what punishment he gets. You know I feel bad for the lad---even though I really can't call him a lad huh? He's older than me--wow I feel young compared to him--Anyways did you hear--" 

Since the old man enjoyed talking, Y/n was doing her best to hold back her emotions when he brought up Prometheus. However, she really wanted to get up and go up those steep steps to find him..but that would obviously be a stupid idea, 'I'd get myself caught in no time...do the gods even know about me?'  Y/n thought to herself.

She licked the sauce off her fingers after finishing her meal so they wouldn't be too sticky and that would just be uncomfortable.... She did it discreetly. After doing so she then posed while the elderly guy appeared to be getting ready to paint her. She didn't mind if it took a little time to complete because the elderly man appeared to know so much, and merely yapped knowledge.

《Meanwhile》

Although Cronos was weakened but still alive, he decided to remain alone in the pit of Tartarus, keeping a great distance from the other Titans despite being in the same darkness and isolation as them. His powers of the time were still active, and FELT, it when someone, some other force was using his powers, his gift, they were traveling through time, fixing things, Cronos had grown a connection to such a person, he could feel their emotions, see inside there head...it was a human---a female human, such a pitiful and weak race...yet, he did not feel that this person was pitiful.

Additionally, it was entertaining to be able to transcend his abilities via this person and feel the emotions of the gods in the present time, confusion, horror of the unknown, He cherished...he even relished in it. Cronos got stronger and stronger with each passing day the lady inadvertently made fixes. the first time she used it, it healed up his body after what Zeus had done to it.

He made the decision to utilize all of his might, pushing himself to the point of exhaustion, in order to bring someone in who could go with her and protect her—someone the gods either already feared or would come to dread. He did all of this instead of escaping his prison.

Oh? Who did he summon....

.

..

...

....

.....

Kratos.

Authors note: This is what I imagine for Cronos to look like.