Kratos, Herk, Y/n and...___??

《No One's Pov》

"Lass a berry please!" Mimir had chimed in, opening his lips as Y/n carefully fed him some berries."Sir Mimir, where do the berries...go?" Y/n inquired, Mimir munching the fruit as he spoke. "Lass I may be old and wise, but not even I know..." Mimir groaned in pain as Kratos made a step that hit up against Mimir's head on Kratos' muscular buttocks, which was solid as a rock, and caused intense pain.

Kratos smirked faintly when Mimir finally stopped talking. "Don't be bothering...Y/n." Kratos grumbled, abruptly halling Y/n up like a potato sack over his shoulder, and Y/n gasped in surprise.Herakles' eyes inclined to stare at Y/n and Kratos, but before he complained or butted in, he noticed Y/n's feet. Her feet were bleeding from the rocky terrain, and she lacked shoes, making the situation more worse. Herakles smiled softly, thinking the gesture of Kratos was indeed very heroic in a way.

"You are...very thoughtful," Herakles said, a sweet grin on his exceedingly attractive face that appeared to shine brighter than even the sun god Apollo's teeth. Kratos simply gazed at Herc blankly, disliking his excessively cheerful demeanor.

Y/n's face flushed as she felt Kratos's palm right under her buttcheek, almost touching, but not. He didn't even appear to notice where his hand was placed, simply walking forward, the main shoulder keeping her up like a potato sack, his arm wrapped around her waist.

Sure it may have been uncomfortable, but it was way better than, walking on seriously injured feet, and thank goodness because she did NOT want to lose her feet, but hopefully he did switch to carrying her bridle style, as his muscles were putting uncomfortable pressure on her tummy that hurt.

Many voices were heard discussing amongst themselves, "We have arrived at the village," Herakles replied calmly, as the village chieftain cordially greeted Herakles, glancing at their companions before also greeting them. strangers were normally not welcomed, as this region of the village was a hazardous place, strangers typically contributed no beneficial attributes to the village, and it was more difficult to feed, with the monsters around this area causing the horrible. withering crops.

But this was Herakles' company, and the chieftain couldn't afford to lose the village's lone hero. Herakles spoke briefly with the chieftain before asking, "May I get a bucket of warm water and a cloth for my friend?" Before responding with a quick nod of his head, Chieftain, before showing them off to the house they would all have to share.

After they had made their way inside the reasonably warm, little domicile, which was relatively empty....Krato laid Y/n down into the soft fur, grabbed one of the pillows, and holding it up to hike Y/n's feet up, 

"If you need help, don't just torture yourself silently," Kratos said roughly, as he took a seat next to Y/n taking in a deep breath. as Atreus rummaged through his bag for some medical herbs. He set out a dish and began crushing and mixing various earthy components together until he got a light green, somewhat liquidy concoction.

Herakles had sat down observing, as the door of the abode, opened a fair-skinned elderly lady, with a kind smile entered, setting down warm water and a cloth. "Please, enjoy your stay." She stated softly, before exiting the room.

"Boy, tend to Y/n's wounds...." Kratos remarked he was too anxious of injuring Y/n with his strength to help her clean the wounds. Y/n blushed, "I am not helpless, I can do it myself." Y/n said firmly, before Atreus shook his head, "Really, you should let the expert do it!" Atreus had gloated a bit, as he sat down near Y/n's feet, and began to clean them and then apply the medical herbs.

《Mean-While POV SWITCH TOOOO----????_》

-Small recap-

After gathering enough information on the matter, I felt it was necessary to report the situation to Hades.

-recap end-

I had arrived in the underworld in no time, I arrived at the River of Styx, getting into the boat with the ferryman Charon. "Ugh, you again." His looming and haunting voice annoyed, clearly irritated upon seeing me again.

"Cmon now, Charon, I'm not that much of a bummer, at least I pay youu~" I handed him an obolos coin, and his skeletal fingers excitedly snatched it, his steadfast bone structure of his face remaining steady.

"That's the only reason I put up with you," Charon hissed as he began rowing his terrifying boat through the river's spirits, with utter precision and his skeleton feet kicking harshly at the souls tried to claw their way on.

I arrived at Hades castle after what seemed like an eternity of me making jokes at the unresponsive Charon, the wings on my feet flapping as I flew through the open gates, speeding past the gigantic creature known as Cerberus.

.

.

.

.

"Hermes."
The husky, voice boomed out, his disturbingly dead-like gaze fixed just on Myself.

"Hey uncle! I got some news!"