1.

𝕴 smack the alarm clock and throw it onto the ground. It's another awesome day with my loving mother. I let out a defeated sigh and stand up, making my way to the bathroom to get myself ready to the school. I actually kind of enjoyed going there. Not exactly the classes, homework or assignments, but my friends and the fact I wasn't not home. Even though I don't know if this place can be called a home. House. A place I live in. Shithole. Hell. The same thing, but put in different words.

   And I almost forgot.
I don't have any friends. They are just a self-proclaimed Bakusquad, or so that's what they called it. But they are just pretending. I guess. For sure. They must be pretending. I'm a disobeying, disrespectful pile of shit. I'm unloveable.

   The only one person I trust enough to share my little 'secret' with, is Deku. The nerd. A person I bullied in middle school, humilating him. Telling him to jump off the roof, even! And even though our past, he never judged me. My silly little secret - that my mind is a real mess. I usually try to cover my fucking complexes with a layer of humour and.. anger. The anger part is not actually something I can control as easily as I would hope to. I grew up in a pretty violent and aggressive place and anger just grew up along with me. If I am being honest? I can practically feel it in my bones. It's too hard to get rid of it, everytime I tried I ended up bottling up ALL of my emotions, and when I let them out it ends very bad.

   After washing my teeth and taking a shower, I put on my uniform. I looked at the tie and scoofed. I'd never wear this shit.

   "KATSUKI YOU USELESS BITCH, GET DOWN HERE!"

Such a lovely mother, am I right?

   I roll my eyes. I had my uniform on, so I doubt she will beat me now. We're safe, or so I think. I stumble out of the bathroom and run down the stairs, seeing my mother on the couch. Drunk as always. Yay. Maybe we're not safe.

   "Yes mother?" I look at her, empty alcohok bottles all around the sofa. If we would have a look around, you would see stains on walls, floors, cabinets even. Mostly the stains were bloody, my blood if we're looking deeper into the details. About 1/3 of the stains are from alcohol.

   "Get meee.. some more b..beer from the store." The female spiked blonde mutters out, stuttering almost every word. Something in her gaze sent shivers down my spine, so I eyed the empty beer bottles 'round the couch and the one she was holding.

   "You've already drank, though. It's only 6 AM, it'd be dangerous for your health to drink more.." I told her, my gaze shifting back onto her. In fact, it wasn't a lie or an excuse.

   "Shut up! I don't fucking care, do as I say!"

   I flinch as I see her hand raise, seconds later a bottle is being thrown at me. Before I get to react, the glass cuts my throat and face area.. at least it didn't fuck up the uniform a lot.

   "You're so fucking useless." The ash-blonde woman mutters, turning on her side and dozing off.

   I groan as the glass goes deeper into my throat as I turned. I cough, now it felt like someone, most likely that one villain - Dabi, set fire in my throat. I slowly make my way upstairs, holding my hand on my throat. A wave of cold sweat is sent down my spine as I look at myself in the mirror, the blood has stained the shirt collar. I put a towel on my chest and started getting the glass pieces out of the flesh, it hurt like hell. I cried out in pain after making a too jerky move while pulling the glass piece out. A few blood drops fell on my shirt, I grunted, my annoyance rising. I took the last few pieces out, not caring if it stains the shirt anymore.

   I grabbed some hydrogen peroxide and bandages from the shelf. I cleaned the cuts on my throat and face, and well - the shirt was too bloody to use it. I'd be late if I washed it right now. Wrapping my throat in the bandages, putting some plasters on my face, taking the shirt off and throwing it into a corner, I'll clean it later. I rushed to my room and pulled on a dark-gray golf. I will just say I'm cold or some shit.

   I grabbed my backpack, quietly ran downstairs and left the house. My hair was a mess, but I couldn't really care less.

   I run into the building, making my way to my class. I'm fucking 20 minutes late. Mr. Aizawa will beat the living hell out of me. Taking a deep breath, I open the tall door and enter the classroom, apologizing for being late and rushing to my desk. A few idiots were staring at me, so I just flipped them off. But there was one person I couldn't just tell to fuck off - my homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa.

   "Bakugou, why are you late, and why don't you have your uniform shirt on?" The blackhaired man asked, his gray gaze scanning my outfit.

   "None of ya' damn business why I'm late! And I put the golf on because I'm cold." I snarl, pulling my books out of my backpack. Please, don't be mad at me.

   He gives me a concerned look. "It's 20 degrees, how come you are cold?"

   At least he isn't asking for more details about why I am late.

   "Well don't ask me! I just am, it's not like I can control my body temperature." I roll my eyes and get more comfortable in my seat. Successfully no more questions were thrown. But would I call it a victory? No, I wouldn't and I won't. Even though he didn't make it much obvious, I felt him lookng at me from time to time. Stop caring.

   As the lesson continued, I felt a tap on my back. I turned and saw the greenette handing me a note. I narrowed my eyes and snatched the note from him.

Hey Kacchan, are you OK?
You are acting weird today, you're never late. Plus what is that bandage on your throat, and plasters on your face?

- Deku♡︎

   I pull the sweater up on my throat and neck, scoofing. I grab a pencil and write back.

   None of your fucking business either. Acting weird? Are u high or some shit? Bandage? I got some bleeding bruises while training. Speaking of, yk fair amount of bleeding bruises or broken bones. Fuck off.

   I slam the pencil on the desk and throw the note to Deku.

   Soon later when he was done reading, I could feel his gaze on my back. Annoying little shit.

___________________________________________

CHAPTER EDITED:
05 January 2023.

I will edit it again. Somehow.
01 March 2023.