9.

"Midoriya, what happened?" The teacher asked in a whisper. His eyes scanned the napping blonde, gaze softening as he realized the state his student was in. Izuku sighed lightly, looking away before turning back to the raven-haired man with a more serious expression.

   "I don't think this is the best time to talk about it so openly.." He muttered, following Aizawa's gaze down onto the boy in his lap. "Unless you get Kacchan to bed, without waking him up." The greenette added, a light smile forming on the corners of his mouth. Although, it dissapeared almost instantly, as he noticed the dry trails of the other's tears.

   "Alright, then. Kirishima, go back to your room." The teach ordered, shifting his cranium to look at the red-haired friend of the short-tempered guy.

   "But.." The mentioned male seemed dissapointed, but he nodded painfully slowly as he turned on his feet and shooting a last glance to his classmate - he took his leave.

   Aizawa inhaled quietly while leaning forward, gently placing his hand on the blonde's back and under the back of his knees. The man picked his student up with care, freeing the green-haired boy who watched the teacher's every single move. It's not that he didn't trust the adult. He just wanted to make sure his best friend is safe, and won't experience any more unnecessary damage happening to him.

   When the man laid the boy down on the bed, he let out a sigh of relief - the boy's slumber didn't get interrupted.

   "So, what happened?" After a while of silence he finally got himself together to ask, covering the blonde with a blanket.

   "Well.. I'll start from the very early beggining. I was doing some notes about our last assignment, when I heard some strange noises on the other side of my wall." The greenette started, rising to his feet and leaning onto the shelf.
   "Soon enough, I recognized that someone was crying - plus the fact who has their room beside me, I figured out it must have been Kacchan. Of course I got upset, but I knew he isn't the type to.. want my, or at this point anybody else's help." He confessed, looking down.
   "The sniffles suddenly turned into silence, so I finally got myself to check up on him. Just as I was leaving my room, he was standing in front of my door looking troubled. I let him in and asked what's wrong, of course he tried to keep up that 'unfragile' act of his.." Izuku stated, pausing to sigh.
   "He was about to leave, but I grabbed his wrist.. Wait."

   "Is something wrong?" Aizawa asked, lifting his brow.

   "I think.. no, nevermind." The green-haired male shook his head aggressively, his green locks bouncing as he did. The teacher was almost sure it was something really important, although he didn't push. But.. what if he should? There was definitely something bad going on with Bakugou, yet the man had no clue how dangerous or life threathening it could be. But as for now, he let that slide. Right, for now.

   "Mm. Alright then, continue." The adult commented, lowering his cranium in a nod.

   "Skipping the unneccessary details, he starte.. Oh, right. No, wait. Um. Should I really.. Mh, he'll be mad. But that's what I need to do. But he wouldn't want that, I should just ta-"

   "Midoriya, you're mumbling again."

   "Ah, sorry, my bad.." He quickly apologized, rubbing the back of his neck before his arm fell limply to his side.

   Shouta sighed, looking at his student. "We'll talk tommorow after class, go to sleep." He said and in response he recieved a nod from the greenhaired boy.

   The doors closed quietly as Aizawa left the room, leaving the two males alone. Izuku looked at the peacefully napping other, debating if be should carry him to the blonde's room, or should he stay in his.

   Deciding, that moving the boy right now wasn't the best idea, he quietly snuggled behind the sleepy head and watched his features. As you probably know how much of a fanboy Izuku can be, right now - as always, he was paying way too much attention to the smallest things.

   But shoving that thought to the back of his head, he mentally slapped himself and his glare traveled onto Bakugou's chest and watched it slowly rise and then, fall down.

   Even though his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, he wanted to stay awake. He must make sure his friend is safe and sound.

   He turned his head and looked at the clock, soon after exhaling in defeat. Midoriya laid his cranium on the pillow, eventually dozing off to sleep.

   Too bad he didn't know what will happen next.

_________________________________
[A/N (sorry lol..)]

This is a very short chapter, but honestly I just want to publish something. I'll try to make the next chapters longer.