8.

𝕿ick. Tick. Tick.

   The clock ticked, every second feeling like hours. The golden-haired male lied in his bed, blasting the music on his headphones.

   Did he deserve all of that?

   I mean, he knew he wasn't the best person. But he wasn't that bad, was he?

   The boy pinched the bridge of his nose, sitting up. A pure liquid slipped down the sides of his pale cheeks, dripping down and sinking into the white blanket as soon as they made impact with the material. His mind flooded with everything, it was really, really horrible. Horrible enough for him to bite his veins out. Quite literally. The blonde was really on the edge of ending it, although something held him back from commiting suicide.

   A little, weak spark of hope.

   But for once in his life, he agreed it will be impossible for him to survive this night on his own. Pushing his pride aside, with a quiet sob he rolled onto his side and sat up, getting used to this position. Due to the lack of food in his stomach, the crimson-eyed student found it really hard to stand up or even move rapidly in a short period of time. Well, without blacking out.

   After a fair minute, he leaned on the wall and stood up straight. His head was throbbing, he slowly stepped forward and took off his headphones. He launched them into the air, the gadget landing on his bed.

   Remind him, why was he doing that? Was he maybe searching for.. comfort? Yeah. Quietly, he left his dorm room and before he was aware of his actions, his feet brought him to the doors of a certain greenhead he has known since childhood.

   Raising his hand, seconds away from knocking - he hesistated. His thoughts began swirling in his brain, giving him a ringing in his ears. He truly hated the idea of facing the person he bullied for being weak, while he looks like some piece of pathetic shit. On the other hand, the OFA user never showed any signs of bearing a grudge toward him. Just as the prideful hothead made his decision of going back to his bed, the door in front of him opened, putting the certain greenette on display.

   "Kacchan? Did something happen? Are you alright?" The ashblonde is met with a pair of green, concerned eyes glaring at him with care. Instead of replying to the boy's question, his gaze travels somewhere down onto the floor - somewhat ashamed of even daring to show himself in front of Izuku's room in the middle of the night. In silence, the greenhaired boy moved aside and gestured for the other to come inside, which he obediently did. The door closed, the owner of this room turned to look at Bakugou - who was refusing to even shoot a single glare at him.

   "What brought you here?" After a tense, yet inaudible minute he finally decided to put a question to his sudden appearance. The guest shrugged, his blonde spikes now covering his eyes. At that, Midoriya walked over to his bed and sat down, petting the empty place beside him - in order to nonverbally tell the boy to sit next to him. Doing as told, he leaned forward and settled down, almost instantly starting to fidget with his fingers.

   "Well.. that's a fucking dumb reason. Forget it." Katsuki shrugged it off, rising back to his feet - but before before he could make a step forward, a hand wrapped around his wrist. The sudden impact on the wounded area caused the blonde to wince, which got let go unnoticed.

   "Stay. It doesn't matter if the reason is dumb or not." He added, before sending a death glare to the boy.

   "Whatever." Inhaling sharply, the hotheaded male dropped back onto the bed, slapping his hand away from the other's grip and lightly rubbing it.