6.

𝕻ulling his hand forward, offering support to the blonde.

  A pair of crimson orbs shrinking, memories hitting the boy like a cold wave.

  The 4-year old sand-blonde leaned forward, stepping into a fallen tree. Treating it like a bridge, his chin lifting up into the air as he proudly sang a song about his small friend group. Getting too carried away, the male trips - slipping off the spruce tree and landing in a shallow river. After dissapearing for a second, he emerged back to he surface, earning a few happy and relieved exclaimations from his childhood friends. Just as the ticking bomb of a kid attempted to stand up, a shorter boy appeared in front of him. His emerald shaded curls shining in the mid-day sunlight, as he reached his hand forward Katsuki.

  The other's smile fades as he looks at the quirkless boy.

  After an hour-long lecture from his mother, that he shouldn't accept help, he felt a wave of.. was it, maybe, rage? It was a weird, unsettling feeling, like he wasn't aware of his own actions and feelings. It sent shivers right through his spine. He was lost, not sure what he's supposed to do.

  All he knew at that moment, was the fact, Izuku Midoriya was a helpful and well mannered kid, sadly not gifted with a quirk. And Katsuki Bakugou was the exact opposite. Troublemaking, unruly child with a strong quirk. His mother -  Mitsuki Bakugou always told him that. Now, the boy had it engraved in his brain.

  'You're a prideful kid, you can do better than everyone else. Don't let your mother down, or else.'

  At this moment, the blonde's self-confidence took over. He is better than everybody else. He has a strong quirk and he will become the Number One Hero. Help from some pipsqueaks like Deku wasn't necessary. Katsuki Bakugou will make it in his own. To make everyone satisfied. To be the best. To become a hero.

  Do better. Be better. All alone. That's right, he didn't need anyone.

  Sticking to what he knows, his hand pulls forward and slaps away the greenette's palm. Yelling, that he doesn't need help, standing up and quickly climbing up the hill.

  "-an!"
"K-c-an!"
"Kac-an!"
"KACCHAN!"

  His attention snaps to the greenette, his head rising to look back at him. Izuku let out a sigh of relief that he didn't even realize he was holding back.

  "You pretty much zoned out for a while there."

  "Shut up."

  "Okay."

  The blonde dodged the other's hand, standing up, fixing his sleeves and the uniform shirt.

God, this is going to be another long day.

  He shuffles forward, entering the   classroom and not even bothering to close the tall door. Katsuki's muscle memory leads the boy to the desk, he immediately sinks into the chair - deep in thoughts. Although, no matter how drained and exhausted he was, the 'best-one-out-there' act must be kept up. His head lifts, his eyes scanning the classroom just as the bell rings.

  Soon after, Present Mic enters the classroom with a long, loud "HEYYY!!!" escaping his mouth. How could anybody be so fucking optimistic and energeting at 7:00 in the morning? Something that Katsuki wouldn't understand. Sure, he was working out early, but it was more of muscle memory than real energy. There was also this voice inside his head, which would refuse to leave the boy alone. He let out his signature 'tsk' and pulled his notebook out, as the Voice hero started the lesson.

  And it passed-by rather quickly, without bothering questions or any other interruption. The hothead looked at his notes - neat and organized. Sometimes he wished he was like them.
Closing his notebook, the bell began ringing, signalizing the class was over. The blonde practically jumped out from his desk and headed to the exit. The first hour wasn't as bad as he expected.

  "Bakugou Katsuki is asked to come to the principal office,"

  He's taking his words back about the firzt hour being acceptable.

  "I repeat, Bakugou Katsuki is asked to attend the principal office."

  With a grunt, he shoved his hands into his pockets, raising his head as he walked to the office. It couldn't be about the situation in the morning, could it?

ℑ𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱.

𝔑𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢!

ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨.

𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰.

I'm not a villain.

𝖄𝖊𝖘, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊.

𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔦𝔱.

Die.

𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 ℑ𝔷𝔲𝔨𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔫 𝔡𝔦𝔳𝔢? 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨  𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔢, 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔞 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬?

  The blonde pulled the door knob, as the door opened he noticed Mr. Aizawa and Nezu sitting around a desk. He stood there and looked at them, a flash of concern painting his face for a few seconds. After a while of uncomfortable silence, the principal cleared his throat, the cheerful voice soon escaping from his mouth.

  "Bakugou, I hope you know why we are here." He spoke, the 'joyful' expression on his face not matching the atmosphere in the room. The blonde's hands clenched and unclenched, his anxiety growing by the second. But his face? The frown he usually wears didn't change at all. His crimson orbs traveled up and met the black eyes of the principal. He snorted.

  "Did I pick up a fight lately? No. Did my grades slip? No. So, I purely don't have a clue. Enlighten me." The boy scoffed, keeping the act up. But in the inside, he really hoped it wasn't about the situation which happened about an hour ago.
  The tearing feeling, of something bad happening if anyone found out was hitting him to the bone. And he hated it. Hated it a lot. Really fucking hated it. He couldn't stand it. Katsuki was sure it wasn't danger sense. Danger sense makes him for a second feel lightheaded, meanwhile this feeling makes his stomach do a full 360.

  "The situation in the morning." The underground hero chimmed in, recieving a nod from the animal-like creature. Bakugou let out a quiet noise, similiar to a growl. He opened his mouth to protest, but the ravenhaired man did not let him even start his sentence.

  "I don't know what caused that and what is the reason of it, but just so you know, me and Principal Nezu will always be here for you. Before you say, it's not pity. We care for your health, physical as well as mental."

  The younger male gave a judging look to his homeroom teacher, before falling deep in thought. If he- if they don't pity me.. what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Help? He doesn't need help. He just hasn't figured out what's wrong with him, yet. He, Katsuki Bakugou, is going to become the No. 1 Hero and he won't need help. Sadness is an emotion. A feeling, maybe. Sadness is just a feeling like others, pain, for example. None of them are a nice feeling, but he can just learn how to push them down. It will eventually come to an end... right?

  And even if it won't, he will focus on the hero training and ignore it. Just like he already does. Opening up is a change, and changes aren't always good.

  ..Who is he lying to?

  Deep inside, the blonde knew he wanted help. He craved it, but he didn't want to look like a desperate puppy, begging for it. Either way, help was something he thinks he doesn't deserve. Especifically from one boy. He made his life a living hell, and all of that just because he didn't have a quirk.