5.

quick author note before we start..

i'm trying to get my shit together and finally end this chapter(wow)! the main source of my motivation boost, is....

dam dam dam...

I-AM-HERE-TO-READ ! ! !

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

TYSM BRO I'LL GIVE U MY KIDNEY FOR FREE.. MY HEART ASWELL IF U WISH!!

back to the story..! YAY?!..

𝕬 few days later, our Katsuki Bakugou was walking through the huge gates of U.A. The weekend has just came to the end, which means he had to move back to the dorms.

After a sorrowful, long night of nightmares, there was a darker shade of circles under his eyes. His movements became more trembling than usual.. but as his pride would get hurt if anyone found out, he bought lots of calming pills. He was more sleepy after taking these, but as I mentioned earlier, he still didn't want to show any weaknesses.
Coffee was the only thing he drank now. Drank? He was treating it like a whole meal. His organism was completely destroyed, just like the blonde's mental state - absolutely devastated.

His thoughts were loud, loud enough to give him a ringing noise in his ears. Slowly, his feet drag the boy to the building.

Although his head in clouds, as he's about to walk up the stairs, he trips. The blonde falls forward on the next step, with this move gaining sandy scratches all over his palms. A quiet hiss escaped his throat, the fall was unexpected and something about it made the injuries hurt even more. As his mind snapped back to reality, he glared at his bloody hands, it took him quite a while to realize, what position he is in and what just happened.

Just as he was about to stand up, he detected a hand on his shoulder along with a male voice. That's when his mind got flooded with flashbacks, his whole body tensing up. His heart sank, breathing becoming uneven as without a second thought, he flung himself back and landed on the man, who earlier touched him. Before the ashblonde could hit the ground, the ravenhaired male caught the boy mid-air.. but that wasn't much of a save.

"Bakugou, are you alright?" The man loosed his grip, the smaller boy using the chance to crawl away. His pupils shrinked as his breath became uneven, the palms of his hands filling with an orangish hue as he started his quirk. Meanwhile Aizawa stood there, having no clue what just happened. As soon as the man realized, his eyes lit up, using his quirk on the other.

Defenseless.

That's how Katsuki felt. The ashblonde's panic rise as the 'unknown' man made a few steps forward him. Shouta squats, his hands showing a light tremble which he was desperately trying to hide. He placed his mitts on his thighs before sitting down.

The adult quietly cleared his throat before speaking up, "Bakugou, look at me."

"Stay away!" The young boy could feel shivers being sent down his spine, his vision blurred by the clear liquid dropping down his eyes. Crawling backwards he reaches the brick wall, his hearing sense failing him, the blonde catching nothing but his own sobs and ringing in his ears. The ravenhaired teacher's desperate ways of trying to calm the other male were unsuccessful.

A minute. Two minutes. Three minutes.
By the time, more and more students stopped by to see what's going on. And it creeped out the boy even more. Loud noises, whines, laughs, or the pitying looks. All of it hit the crimsoneyed like a cold wave, Katsuki finding himself biting his bottom lip for some kind of calming down. As the amount of people gathering around the two males grew, you could find a few girls and boys recording the situation. The son of Bakugous noted a muffled yell of the ravenhaired man, who was telling everyone to back up.