3.

I was unpacking my school bag in my dorm cabin, when my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and froze when I saw my mother's number on it. I shook my head and picked up, soon my lovely mother greeting me with a yell.

"KATSUKI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU FUCKING JERK! I WANT YOU HOME NOW, FATHER IS COMING BACK FROM WORK AND YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE HOUSE! HURRY YOUR USELESS ASS UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING UNWANTED. OH, AND GET ME SOME BEER FROM THE STORE OR I WILL BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU!"

I sighed. "I'm on my way," I said, putting my shoes back on. Grabbed the cabin keys, locked my room and walked down the hallway in a rush. I saw my classmates doing some dinner, or maybe a supper? Just.. some meal.

"Oi Kacchan! Where are you going? The food is almost done!" Kaminari says. I swear to fucking All Might, if he wont stop calling me that I will snap his neck and make a basket ball out of it.

"Shut the fuck up, damn dunceface. I'm going on a walk, I'll probably be late. Don't bother calling me or making me a plate." I reply, going past him and leaving the dorm before he ask more questions.

Fuck, it was pretty cold and I had only my golf on. I should have grabbed a jacket, but I got no time to go back now. I crossed my arms and went home, walking as fast as I could. When I finally made it, my hands were cold as ice. Taking a breath I entered the house, my mother greeting me nicely.

"YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! AND WHERE'S THE ALCOCHOL?!" Mitsuki yelled, standing up from the couch. I hid my head in my arms, getting prepared for the attack, whcih surprisingly didn't come. She just growled and told me to begin cleaning, as my dad will be home soon. I nodded, pullimg the green glass bottle of beer out of my bag, placed it on the table and did as I was told to, not wanting to irritate her more.

ᴥ︎︎︎ ᴥ︎︎︎ ᴥ︎︎︎

"Took you long enough." The woman hissed, smacking me across my head. I lowered my cranium and mumbled an apology. "Go to your room and get changed. Dinner will be ready soon." She added.

I grabbed my bag and went upstairs, pulled some comfortable but neat clotches out of my closet and wore them. My eyelids were really heavy and my headache was growing worse by the minute, but I knew there's no time to rest. I put my phone in my pocket and went back downstairs, my mother staring at me with disgust from the table, but looked away soon. I sat next to her and after a while of uncomfortable silence, I asked a question.

"..Why do you hate me so much?"

She looked at me.

"Because that's what you deserve."

...

That's right.

That's what I deserve.

- FLASHBACK -

I grabbed the greenette's notebook and made a few explosions on it. It's fucking pointless, he won't be a hero either way.. at least I hope so. It's too dangerous. Too risky. If he becomes a strong hero, he wont need me anymore. When I WANT to be his hero and protect him. Flipping the notebook over, I look at the nerd and throw his notes out of the window. I smirked and was on my way to leave the classroom, when I heard Deku say some shit that he will become a hero either way, and I can't just push him around like that. I turned back and looked him dead in the eyes. He can't be a hero! No, no, no.. NO!! I felt my anger and panic rise, I wanted to leave before shit gets worse, but then these words just slip out.

"Take a swan dive off the roof of a building, and hope you will get a quirk in your next life!"

I frowned. I wanted to fucking turn back time and just not say it. But I can't. Shit. I can't apologize to him either, I'll look weak. Or maybe I should.. No. NO! It's for his own safety.. I plaster a grin on my face, grab my bag and leave the classroom. I slam the door and cover my mouth. Fucking shit. I look at the now closed doors. Don't do anything stupid in there, Deku..

- END OF THE FLASHBACK -

The house doors open. "I'm home!" A male voice can be heard, along with noises of a jacket being took off.

"Welcome home! Look who's back, Masaru!" My mother says, her red orbs moving from my father to me. I stood up and welcomed him aswell.

"Oh, hey Katsuki! Didn't expect you to be home today, I thought you're coming tommorow?" He says, coming up to me and giving me a small hug with a few pats on my back. (dunno if dads do that but I hope I didn't fuck up)

"Yeah duh. Got little changes in my plans, so I decided to visit you both today." I say, feeling my mother's cold gaze on my back. I smile to my father and sit back down, soon him joining me.

"So, how is it going, son?" He asks. I feel my mother kick me under the table.

"I'm fine."

"Well, something more?"

"..Nothing interesing to be honest."

"I see. Alright then, let's eat."

_______________________________________

[A/N]

*plays daddy issues song*

wish there was a mommy issues song aswell.. lmk if there is 😨