4.

(FUCK. SHIT BALLS PISS, TIMESKIP. I SMASHED CAR DOORS INTO MY PHONE.. TWO TIMES. I HAD MY JACKET WRAPPED ON MY WAIST, AND PHONE IN IT'S POCKET. I TRIED TO CLOSE THE DOORS, BUT THEY BOUNCED BACK. I GOT ANNOYED AND SMASHED THEM HARDER, THEN I NOTICED IT MUST'VE BEEN MY PHONE. NOW ITS DESTROYED, HAS CRACKS EVERYHERE, SOME BLACK STAIN-LOOKING-THINGS ON IT AND STRAIGHT(unlike me) LINES ON IT'S SCREN (ITS OK TO LAUGH OF MY STUPIDNESS, I CANT OF IT EITHER). I'M WRITING THIS CHAPTER ON MY LAPTOP, SO SORRY, BUT UNTIL I GET A SPARE PHONE, " > > > " MEANS TIMESKIP! ALSO. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER, BUT IKR DAMN WELL I'LL CRINGE EVERY SECOND.)

"Katsuki, why don't you stay for the night? We could watch some movies together, I'll send a message to Mr. Aizawa about you staying home tonight." The brunette says looking at me.

"I don't think it would be a great idea.. After all, dorms were made for a reason, plus I don't think Mr. Aizawa would agree," I replied under the pressure of my mother's crimson orbs watching my every move. My father just nodded, smiled to me and soon went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I glared at the blonde woman and grunted, thanking her for the dinner in a quick mutter. On my way to the kitchen I waved my goodbye to my dad.

I gave a last glance to the blonde woman still sitting on the chair, getting goosebumps from the look she gave me. It was.. full of hatred. I grunted and left the house, taking a deep breath as I realized I was holding them back. Choosing a shorter way to the dorms, I looked at an alley. It was indeed dark, but it wasn't really long either. If I'll go to the dorms by this alley, I'll save about nine, maybe even ten minutes. Worth it, I thought as I made my way into it. After a minute of walking in the dark, I felt something push me to the side, causing me to fall over and hit the wall. I lifted my head and squinted my eyes, trying to have a better look at the thing that caused me to fall. I noticed it was a human form, so I tried to activate my quirk, incase the person had bad intentions. I raised my hand, but realized my quirk isn't starting, just some smoke flying out of my palm. Growling, I push myself deeper into the wall, feeling defenseless. As the attacker made a few small steps to me, I tried my best to stay as calm as I could, which.. to be honest wasn't possible, as my panic rose with each second. I eyed the figure as the words escaped my throat.

"W-what do you want from me? I'll blow your head off!" I spoke in a warning tone. The person standing above me laughed, then gestured something with his hand and another black posture showed up. The second person pulled out his phone and turned on a flashlight, or recording with flash, I can't exactly tell. I growled and covered my eyes from the blinding light, soon narrowing my eyes and glaring at my attackers. One with brown hair, brown eyes, big frame. Pretty tall aswell. The second one was shorter, orange orbs and average-lenght brown hair.

"Well, well. What have we got here?" The taller man speaks, crouching in front of me. I tried to stand up, but he pushed me back down.

"Let me go!" I half scream, kicking the male. He lost his balance and fell down with a groan. 
"The more you fight, the more it will hurt," the stranger says glaring at me, annoyance painting his face though his voice was rather calm. His expression totally didn't match his voice, and it scared me. Running his fingers through my hair, I flinched at the touch, giving him a death glare. "Leave me alone, motherfu-" I got cut off as he pulled me to himself. He smirked to me and turned to the second figure. "Start recording," He said and the second person nodded. I tilted my head and wondered, the hell they mean by recording? Record what? Some fucking tiktoks or some other shit?

I gasped as the first man pushed a hand under my shirt. I tried to wiggle away, yelling at him to stop. He laughed, "Can't let such beauty go waste," a smirk replacing the expression on his face, which honestly disgusted me. I'm filled up with this shit, I thought as I tried to start my quirk once again - unsuccessfully. A sob escaped my throat as the man went down, I felt my vision blurry as tears filled my eyes. He asked the second man to hand him something over, which the second person obediently did. I began to desperately kick and punch the attacker, but soon he put a rag on my mouth that muffled everything which escaped my throat. I was full of panic, I teared up, "P-PLEASE! I'LL D-DO ANYTHING!" I yell, somewhat muffled words going to the man. A punch flung me back, causing me to tremble as my spine and the wall made impact once again...

(you know damn well what's next. take it or leave it. i'm not gonna write fucking rape, thank you. 777 words, not counting author notes.)