10.

⚠️ This chapter contains disturbing, autodestructive acts, read at own risk. Keep in mind that the book is still about traumatizing our favourite Bakugou and there will be a lot of scenes like this.⚠️

⚠️ I'd like to add, I do not promote self-harming in any way. If you struggle with it, please talk to someone. In real life or online, it's up to you. You've been warned. ⚠️

   3:14 am.

   𝕿hat's the hour when Katsuki woke up from his sluber. He rubbed his eyes and tilted his head, just to see the green haired boy sleeping next to him.

   He didn't really remember what happened a few hours ago, just short scenes of it flashed before his eyes.

   When did his childhood friend walk into his room and what was the reason behind it?

   The blonde grunted quietly, and slowly started taking off the fluffy blanket from himself - as if making a too rapid or loud move would get him killed.

   Not that he'd mind.

   As soon as his feet made impact with the floor, he allowed himself to exhale with relief. Bakugou looked around in search for the bathroom and when he finally spotted it in the dark - he immediately made his way inside, locking the door behind him with a faint click.

   Sliding down the door, the student took out a small package from his pocket. Katsuki opened it within a few seconds and a small, shiny blade fell out onto his hand.

   He couldn't help but close his eyes for a while, thinking of every scenario that could happen. Shaking his head rapidly, he mentally slapped himself back to reality. He doesn't have much time, what if Izuku wakes up?

   Grumbling something under his breath, the boy placed the small box beside him and shifted his attention to the razor. Still thinking of the lack of time, he grabbed it between his fingers and clumsily lined it up against his arm.

   "Just once." Bakugo swore.

   That's what you said last time.

   His ears ringed, vision all blurred. Everything went so fast, his skin was now painted with bloody lines all over his arms and thighs. Some shallow, some deeper, some small but deep as if he hesistated mid-way.

   "Fuck," He cursed, watching the blood from a few cuts drip down and slowly make it's way onto to floor. After a while, the blonde finally stood up and stumbled over to the counter.

   Confused on where his medkit was, he flipped the light switch and squinted his eyes at the sudden brightness. Realization hit him like a cold wave.

   This isn't his room.

   The boy tensed up, the ground was now dirty with a little smudged blood in a few spots. His head throbbed, causing him to feel all light-headed. This wasn't good.

   A few knocks were heard at the bathroom door, along with a yawn - which by the way, wasn't his. Guess the timing really hated him.

   "Kacchan, are you alright? You're taking quite a while in there." The greenhaired boy asked, waiting for a response which didn't come.

   "Kacch-" He started again, although he got cut off by the blonde.

   "M' fine!" The angry teen half-yelled, stumbling back to his feet. He was desperate for some bandage, or at this point anything that he could use to clean the wounds. What was he supposed to do?