2.

𝕿he blonde played with his pen for the rest of the class. After hearing the bell, he practically jumped out of the seat and ran to the school bathroom - the hothead could literally feel the blood leak through the bandages. As Katsuki reached the restroom, he brutally grabbed the door know and pushed the door open. Cursing in his mind, he pulled a spare bandage from out of his pocket and carefully took the dirty one off, immediately throwing it into the sink. His hand hesistantly traveled to the faucet, lifting it up and with a light wince he cleaned his wrists from the clotted blood. After getting it done, it was time to take care of his throat - which he did, starting with unwrapping the strap.

   Just like a curse, the red-haired friend of the blonde entered the bathroom, his concerned gaze meets the bloody bandage in the sink. "Bakugou what th.. What happened?"

   "I just got some wounds on morning training alright? I said I'm fine, fuck off shittyhair." The blonde growls under his breath, covering his throat with the material from his sweater.

   "Well it doesn't look like normal wounds.. and if it's from morning then the blood flow isn't normal.. and where are the wounds at?"

   "Geez! On my throat, but it's not something I can't handle so stop babying me!"

   The red-yet-spiky-haired male grabbed the blonde by his shoulder and got out of the bathroom, dragging the other boy somewhere. The slapped his hand away.
"I said I'm fucking fine!" The yell seemed to bring unwanted attention, as quite-a-number of students looked at the two boys. Bakugou let out a groan, his hand rising as he threathened them all with a death glare and a middle finger.

   "Just follow me to the Recovery Girl, or we will have it the hard way," Kirishima said, keeping his tone lower than the other.

   "Dream about it! I'll rather blow your head off."

   He muttered something I didn't manage to catch and turned on his quirk. The ash-blonde backed off, but almost immediately Ejirou grabbed him by his arm and threw the male on his shoulder.

   "What the fuck?! Put me down!" He started his quirk - knowing it won't affect his either way.

   "Stop growling at me man, you look like a" The boy chuckled, turning on his feet and making his way towards the destination.

  Kirishima knocks on the door and after the students hear a faint 'enter', the red-haired boy enters the medical office. Using the chance of his grip becoming lighter, the short-tempered male wiggled out of his grasp and as soon as he touched the floor, he started fixing his clotches. There was an audiable explaination of what happened, which Bakugou non-verbally commented with an eyeroll.

   "Oh, I see. Where are the injuries at?" The older woman turned to face her patient. He lifted his head and scoffed.

   "At my throat," The male stated simply, wanting to leave this office. The faster they get it done, the faster they leave, which means he wont be late to class.

   As she drove to the blonde on her chair, the granny rolled the gray material off his throat and squinted her eyes in order to have a closer look at the injuries.

   "Hmmm.. you got these on your morning training?" The female questioned, receiving a nod in response. "How did you get them? It must have been something reeeally sharp." She added with a tint of suspection in her tone.

   "Like I know! After my training, when I was changing I noticed my throat had these silly cuts." The blonde answered, trying to show the lack of patience and hoping she wont ask more questions he would have to lie to. Maybe Katsuki wasn't the most honest one, but it's not like he enjoyed lying. He only did it when he thought it would be for the best, or when he was forced to. She gave him a glare then went back to her desk, grabbing some supplies. This is going to be a shitty experience for the male.

   "See bro? Was it that bad?" Kirishima asked, as they were walking to their next period. It was already a few minutes after the bell rang.

"Yes! Now we are fucking late because of it, hurry your ass up." I mutter, picking up my pace. When the two friends enter the classroom, they apologized for being late and rushed to their seats - the redhead sending a last glance with a slight smile to the blonde.

   After a while, the boy felt a tap on his shoulder. He sighed and turned back, just to see the greenette giving him a folded piece of paper. With a huff of annoyance, he grabbed the neat note and exploded it. The guy smirked as the green-eyed boy who sat behind him looked confused, but not giving up - he ripped out another piece of paper from his notebook. Again, scribbling something over it and throwing it onto the desk in front of him. The other's eyes narrowed, but this time he peacefully grabbed the note and started reading.

1. Why are you late
for the 2nd time today?
2. What was that with
Kirishima on the hall?

- Deku<3

After thinking for a while, he snatched his pen off the notebook and scribbled something back.

First of all, the reason
why I am late is none
of your damn business.
I already told you. And
Kirishima was
overreacting because
of the fact that I was
late, so don't be like him
and stop asking stupid
questions.

He re-read that text, before he erased the dot and added,

before I send you
straight to hell. With
a high-five. In the
face. Using a fucking
chair.

   Passing the note back to him, the blonde awaited an answer. He heard a frustrated, yet defeated exclaimation behind him. His nood dropped, but Katsuki knew he shouldn't tell the boy about it just yet. He shouldn't, neither does he want to.

_______________________________

𝑈𝑃𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐷: 07.02.23

yeah so like, this chapter was originally written in first person.. i didn't like it, thats why i changed that! just FYI, if you see something like "I said, then he sat down" - which is reffering to Bakugou, please let me know so I can fix this😭