7.

𝕭londe spikes shine in a silver hue under the gentle rays of the moon. The boy's arms limply hanging by his sides as he walks out of the house, the need for fresh air was extreme. It was tuesday, almost 1 AM. He was let, or rather forced to leave the school early and be sent home because of the little talk in Nezu's office. Bakugou tried many different ways to inform them he was - how he put it into words - fucking fine, but his every attempt ended up with a failure. He could try to fight them off, but nothing ever worked. In the end, his homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa - also known as the Underground Hero, Eraser Head - drove the short tempered ashblonde back to his house. But, on one condition. He had to stop the car two roads earlier. The ravenhaired male didn't throw any questions, but Katsuki could sense the concerned looks he was giving him. Now he was left alone to drown in his thoughts, running outside to avoid suffocation in his room as he listened to one of his favourite playlists on spotify.

Even though Katsuki was extremely scared and trying to avoid going outside alone, he walked down the path and made his way to a nearby forest. It was dark and silent, most likely no one was here for a long time. Although, he was still afraid.. well, at this point, the boy was paranoid of something happening. But it was either going outside, or becoming insane in his room. I guess the decision was obvious.

As he walked, he could see the night animals, such as owls and bats fly around.

Sometimes he wished he could be as innocent as them. But more than that.. He wished he could erase that night from his memory. About 90% of his problems would be gone for good.

He wasn't the kindest one on earth, and the blonde was aware of it. The confidence was high, which he managed to get to that level despite his mother, but people usually took that as 'ego'. Called him a monster, a bully, a villain.. Even though Katsuki put on a show that he doesn't care about these comments, since they are just 'jealous of who he can become', but on the inside he really took and takes these words to heart.

That's when he noticed, one of the brown birds were watching him with a staring-into-his-soul look. Great, are now fucking animals picking on him? How pathetic and sorry of him.

The boy plugged his headphones out and stopped the song. He let out a sigh, rolling off the stone and slipping down a tree. It was so silent.

But it was no tense silence.

More like comfotable silence.

Well, only interrupted by the slow, but cold breeze which caused the trees to shiver.

After about an hour, he still had that weird feeling. A feeling that made him feel sick to the stomach. He wanted to stay in the quiet forest, but he knew he had to take a nap - otherwise he will look like a dead corpse on the hero training.

...

The boy woke up due to the alarm, his fist unclenching as he pulled down his blanket and pressed the shutdown button for the clock. He really didn't feel like getting out of the bed, in short: he felt like shit. The crimson-eyed student turned on his side, hugging his knees and curling into a ball, dozing off.

"KATSUKI YOU FUCKNG MORON!" The door from his room bust open, the blonde boy jolting up awake with a terrified yelp, sitting up he covered his figure with his blanket.

"IT'S FUCKING 7:53 AM, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" At this, the blonde haired male - even though he was seriously shaked up - he jumped out of the bed in an instant. 7:53?! It was just 5:00 AM a few minutes ago, wasn't it..?