Chapter 16 Decision

I woke up and had to think about where I was. As I laid there I replayed the fight I had with Melinda after Nannette had gone to bed.

Edward was right, but she was being stubborn. She would only give me an overview of what the shot was and what was in it and wouldn't tell me what it would do for each person. She had a different one for Leah because she was already a wolf. Good thing the house was 4,000 sq ft and had 15ft vaulted ceilings, changing in any other house would have probably broken it.

I got up and got in the shower, it was huge, it had a seat and 6 shower heads. I had to decide to get out because I never ran out of hot water.

I got ready to go, I was meeting Salina at the diner for lunch, but I still had 3 hours. I walked into the kitchen to a note from Nannette,

"We went shopping in Seattle to buy gifts. We will be back around dinner time, have fun today..."

Nanette and Melinda

I went to Malinda's room and took all the syringes, each had names on them. I was going to do this without her and have a conversation with the girls. I called Carlisle and had him come and look over the research and explain it all to me. I text all the girls and asked them to come over as soon as possible. They all came over together. Emily drove them all, except Leah she wanted to run.

I was pacing in the living room when a knock on the door came. I took a deep breath and opened the door. They all wanted to see the house first and wear imprested with it's size.

We ended in the kitchen where I had chocolate, meats, cheeses and fruit out.

They sat around the counter as I spoke,

My sister Melinda has been working on a serum that will turn you all into wolves if you guys wanted to. Leah yours is a little different, it will stabilize you and help you return to more normalcy. I know it works because she can now change into a wolf and still has her shark week.

Leah looked at me; "You mean I will be able to have children? How is this possible? What's in the shot?"

I took a deep breath,

I had Carlisle explain it all to me because my sister would only give me an over view, that is why she is not here. There is some of my DNA/RNA, some of the wolves and some of the vampires."

There were gasps of anger, I held up my hand to get them quiet.

"The vampire RNA is there to help facilitate the transformation of your DNA. You will not become a vampire but you will become immune to vampires venom, they will not be able to kill you with a bite.

My DNA is there to bridge the gap between the human and wolf because I am a human-witch and a wolf.

So yes you will still have shark week, you will still be able to get pregnant and you will be able to be a wolf and keep your imprints."

Emily looked worried,

"What would Sam think?"

"I don't care what Sam thinks, but I understand why you would. This would be up to you guys to tell the guys, but I suggest you all agree to tell or no one tells. It would not be fair for Paul to find out from Sam instead of Rachel. "

Emily nodded, "We have a lot to discuss, and can we stay here while you are out, so we are not over heard?"

"That is fine but please be gone before 5 pm." I said

I passed out everyone's shots, "I feel you all should have these in your possession, and make a decision for yourself. If you want to become a wolf, then do it, If you want to stay human then do that. My sister did this for Leah to begin with, and then decided she had a right to stand side by side with Seth and defend him when needed. Being a fragile human was not for her."

"Isn't she a witch like you?" asked Kim

"She is, but we are just as fragile as any of you."

I left them eating and talking, as I drove away I could see Sam and Seth about a mile from my house, I pulled over and called Emily to let her know to turn on music with the outdoor speakers and go in the library where the music did not play to talk unheard.

I pulled into the parking lot of the diner 10 minutes later. Salina was waiting outside.

"It is about time!" she said with a laugh.

I put the morning behind me and hugged my bestie.

"So are there any boy's?" I asked her

This sparked her into talking which was my intention. It helped me clear my head.

"Any boys for you?" she asked

I smiled,

"No, I have been on a few dates but no one makes me feel like I can be myself."

"That I can understand, you have been through a lot and want to trust."

After lunch we went to a movie in Port Angeles and then grabbed dinner.

I got home late but Melinda was up waiting for me, she had been crying. I knew, she knew I had told them.

"Carlisle was here, he was upset with me for not talking to him, for not taking precautions and for changing who I was. He said I should have talked to Seth first and you; that you both had a right to know beforehand. Maybe he is right maybe he is wrong. At this point it is too late for any of that. I did see Seth boy today, I couldn't put it off any longer, and it made my body ach and my head pound. I felt like I was being torn apart all summer and knowing he was this close and I was hurting him too. It was wrong of me. I know we are supposed to go back to Florida but I am not sure I can and no I did not tell him yet. I can't until the others make a decision."

She went upstairs and left me standing alone in the living room.

I went to my room and sat down in my love sack. I did not feel guilty for telling them as one would think, I felt relived. I did not like what my sister was going through but she did it to herself.