Chapter 21 Different

I was sitting with Leah; Carlisle had put her in a spare room. We had all taken turns sitting with her so she wasn't alone. Alice could see her now, so we knew there were several changes we were not expecting. In fact she could see all the girls, Carlisle said that their changes were still happening.

Bella came in holding baby Edward, "Alice says she will wake soon."

EJ reached for me, I took him. He touched my face and turned it towards him. He showed me a picture of him sitting with me waiting for her to wake up.

"He wants to sit in here with me."

"I figured, he has been asking if she was ok every few minutes, Rose is annoyed with him."

There was a hiss from down stairs and laughter.

Bell left the room; I sat there holding EJ he was telling me about his day. Leah was stirring and EJ wouldn't stop wiggling in my arms. Leah rolled over and looked at me.

"Vampires have beds?

I laughed "Yes this is one of the guest rooms"

Ej was tapping me impatiently. Leah looked at him.

"What happened?" she asked as she took him.

"You imprinted on him."

"That I know." She said as she was still smiled at him. He was her world; she would do anything he wanted.

"You passed out when it happened; you have been asleep for three days."

Her head snapped back to me.

"Three day's"? "Didn't it take Bella three days to change?"

She asked looking worried and touched her face, she started looking around for a mirror. I touched her hand at the same time Ej touched her face. He was showing her, her own face, the way he saw her. She looked relived as she could see she hasn't changed the way Bella had. As she calmed down the taste of burnt coffee dissipated.

"Can you please tell me what has happened to me?" She asked

"Well after you passed out, Carlisle ran blood tests and did a head scan. Alice and I got you dressed; she wanted silk, I won, you got jeans." Another hiss from downstairs; I rolled my eyes.

"You have made some changes that are like a vampire. Your skin has a slight glow in the sunlight like the babies. You can no longer have your blood drawn; your skin is harder than a "normal" human but not stone like the Cullen's. You no longer run 107 you are 103 and holding. You are wolf, vampire and human. You where changing in your sleep; you went thought a couple changes of cloths. I am unsure of your dieted, but little Edward likes burgers and fries."

He was showing her a picture of them eating burgers together.

"Looks like he is already planning your first date." There was more hissing from downstairs;

"It was a joke, lighten up Bells." Jacob said

Leah took a deep breath. She looked at EJ

"That sounds good right now, with a chocolate milk shake." He clapped his hands

Edward laughed down stairs and we could hear him start cooking. I looked at EJ, "Looks like your wish is your daddy's command."

Leah stood up

"Guess it's time to go see if I can still phase"

She was nervous about going down the stairs and seeing everyone. EJ offered her an alternative way. He showed her jumping out the window. She smiled, Ej moved to her back and she jumped. She was just as graceful as Alice or Bella. She landed so quietly only we can see her. Jacob, Seth, Malinda and the Cullen's except Edward who was cooking, all met her out side. Ej jumped into Emmett's arms and showed him us, all changing into wolves. Emmett laughs