Chapter 20 !#$ (sometimes chapter in life don't have names)

Harry's funeral was small and quiet. Charlie was there and he was sad, he stood by Sue but his thoughts were on Bella. Dean held my hand through the whole ordeal, Malinda and I walked home; we changed cloths and packed an extra large cooler with food and drinks for the bonfire on first beach. With Jacob's imprinting, things were better between the three packs. We put the cooler in Malinda's truck and headed to the beach. We were one of the first ones there, only Leah had beaten us. We started the fire and laid out tarps and blankets.

"How are things at the Cullen's?" I asked her

"Strange, I have been avoiding the whole baby thing. Part of me wants to go see them but the other part says stay away." She looked strange

Others started showing up as we were talking.

"I was planning on going over tomorrow to bring over some baby things; maybe we can run after and talk more?" I smiled at her

She just nodded her head and pulled out the food and set up the table.

More food showed up and a second table. Quill and Embry were messing with Jacob who thought he could turn the tables and pick on me. I sat there with a smile on my face as Leah and Malinda were laughing at the bucket of water I had dangling over Jacobs head. I was about to dump it when Dean sat down next to me and slid his arm around my waist. I lost my concentration, the bucket went up into the air tipped upside down got, Jacob, Sam and Embry all wet; then dropped on to Jacobs head.

Everyone was laughing except Jacob and Sam.

"I am sorry Sam, that wasn't meant for you; I lost my concentration"

He looked at me "I am not so sure about that."

Emily was laughing so hard she had tears running down her face.

Everyone settled in with plates of food and stories of Harry. We went home around 2 am.

I woke up around 10 am to a text from Leah,

I took a second shot with Carlisle approval; I haven't changed like I was hoping. I will meet you out front of their house at noon and we can run.

I had gotten cloths and toys more fit for older kids then newborns because of how fast they were growing. I had time to go get food from the new burger joint in town; I liked the fries and milkshakes.

I grabbed 6 meals knowing others would be hungry as well and drove faster then I should to the Cullen's; Hot food was better than cold. I drove up to the house in 10 mins.

As I got out I could hear Bella laughing, "You drive almost as fast as I run."

She was right next to me and helped me get the bags of food and drinks.

"Feeding an army?" she was still all smiles

"Ya, Jacob and Seth." She laughed again, it sounded like wind chimes.

We walked over to the two babies playing with spoons and pans in the yard. They were all bent.

"This is Renesmee' and that little devil is baby Edward." Edward said smiling

Both babies smiled at me and waved as they banged pans on the ground. They looked closer to one year then two days old.

I sat down and handed Jacob and Seth 2 of bags of food and drinks each, I had 2 burgers for myself. I was waiting on Leah when a text came in,

I am staying home to help mom we can run later, tell Jacob not to worry. Oh and I noticed this morning the vamp smell wasn't as potent so maybe I am changing back to human, fingers crossed.

"There goes my plans, Leah is helping Sue today."

Jacob just nodded as he ate, I had just started eating when this little guy crawled over and picked up my second burger and started eating it. I looked at the others; Rosalie looked like she was going to get sick. Emmett was laughing

"I guess his appetite is more human the vampire." Carlisle said

"The differences between the two are shocking." Edward replied

I offered Renesmee' a fry and she spit it out which made Emmett laugh harder.

"I guess EJ will be my date for burgers." He just smiled at me as he ate. He started in on my fries after watching me eat them. The only difference was he dipped them in ranch like Jacob and not fry sauce.

I left around 4 and headed home. I was worried about Leah, she was hoping to become more human but there was a chance other changed like vamp could happen. I had asked Carlisle to check her blood the next time she was around.

Leah came over on the 15th and we went for our run, we talked about dad, mom, Seth, the whole wolf thing and imprinting. She wanted to but at the same time she didn't want her freedom of choice take away from her.

"How are things with you and Dean, any mushy details?"

"We haven't even kissed; it sucks a little. He seems to be afraid of me." I said sadly

"Hell, I am afraid of you," she laughed "You can do so much and we are all just getting use to the fact there is more magic in this world then we understood. Maybe you should just kiss him."

"I might do that."

"So you know the vamps hardly smell to me now and the real reason I didn't go running the other day was I had a short period, it lasted 24 hrs. I will go with you to see Carlisle and let him know.

We had run to Canada and back we were close to the Cullen's so we slowed to a walk. She was panting way more than normal for her after a run.

"Are you ok?" I asked her

"Ya, this is something more I need to talk to him about. I have been tired more than normal after runs."

Now I was worried and hoped we could get some info today.

I changed back into my human form as we got closer but she didn't. She kept walking and walked into the yard where the kids were playing. As she looked at the kids she tipped her head, she was thinking the babies are freaks because of how fast they grew and made eye contact with EJ; he smiled and waved at her. I looked at Edward and he was smiling I knew he was reading what I was reading. Leah hit the ground and involuntarily changed back to a human.

Carlisle and Esme ran to her and covered her up; He was checking her pulse as he picked her up.

"The shot maybe killing her." he looked concerned.

Edward and I spoke at the same time,

"No, she imprinted on EJ."

Jacob spit out his soda, "Oh Shit! Sam is going to have a field day with this one."