Chapter 18 changes

I was sitting there staring in to eager eyes of 47 kids between the ages of 8 and 14.

"Can you explain what Malinda did to the dna/rna for it to make her sick?" asked piper

"When will we be able to imprint?" Jacob Jr shouted

"Will we all turn into wolves?" asked Calvin

"Are some of us closer to vampires then wolves?" I could hear concern and awe in Olivia's voice

I smiled as the other parents laughed.

"Hold on kids she is getting to all that; just don't make me look like the world's biggest ass." Sam said jokingly as he passed out hotdogs and Emily set up the condiment table.

"Dad, were you really upset? Larisa asked while looking at her dad, Sam.

"I was, there was a lot to get use too, a lot of change but then you came along and changed me." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Well, I can answer these questions or I can tell the story?" I said

"You can tell the story as long as you get the science parts right, no blahha blahh dna the rna did blahh blahh." Malinda said as she poked me in the side.

The kids all were laughing again,

"Are you guys ever going to grow up?" asked Sam

"Why do we have to grow up, you did that for all of us?" Jacob retorted

More laughter erupted from the kids

"Jacob, no one expects you to act your age." Said Renesmee winking at Emily

"Ok where were we?" I said as the kids started eating.

The night after the wedding Harry and Sue came over; I barely had time to change. As I showed them around the house Malinda was welcoming all the girls and setting up the living room for a movie night. Aunt Nannette had gone all out and got tons of snacks, fruits and set up both the chocolate and cheese fondues. All of the overstuffed extra large bean bags had been brought into the front room.

"This house is huge, why so big?" Asked sue

"Esme wanted to make sure we had room for the pack and growth."

'I am glad she thought of that, there will be kids in the future and the pack keeps getting bigger." Henry said as he looked around. I am also glad your mom took care of things to make sure you and your sister were taken care of."

As soon as they left Carlisle was sitting on the couch. He had several bags with him; I smiled at him,

"Thank you for being here, there are many questions." Emily said. She reached out her hand and shook his, she didn't filch at his cold hand at all. I could tell he was impressed by her.

I will sit down and answer all of them; I would like to get my equipment set up first, I have it just in case. I have looked over the serum and foresee no problems for any of you, I am just overly caucuses.

Malinda took him to the library. I could see he was concerned as he watched her walk ahead of him.

All the girls got food and were talking amongst themselves. Leah came over and sat next to me.

"Malinda is sick isn't she?"

"Yes, she is human, she didn't have a wolf gene to work with and she used a vampire gene to make the change, a catalyst; so her body is making changes and Carlisle is making sure it won't kill her and he has looked and the shot shouldn't hurt you guys because you all have a wolf gene. That's why they all imprinted, so the gene could be passed on to the next generation."