♬ Chapter 1 ♬

*AFTERNOON 3:00pm*
Author POV

Jungkook : woaahh!! Is this our new house??
Namjoon : dad your house is very beautiful
??? : It's so pleasant to hear 'dad' from you guys *bit teary*
??? : Come on honey we just got married. It's a happy moment don't cry...*the women said patting patting her husband's back*
Taehyung : yes dad you don't look good in tears. Let's go inside and choose our rooms and put our luggages inside...
??? : Just leave the luggages here and come and select your rooms and then the guards will put your luggages there.

Maknae Line : OK DAD!! *they ran inside the house like 5 year's old kids, followed by others who were chuckling at their childish behaviour*
Dad : ok so me and your mom's room is here in ground floor your room's will be in the first floor. Choose your rooms, but except the exact first room towards the left of the staircase. Take some rest, you all must be tired after such a long and joyful day.

*The boy's didn't question about the unknown room and just followed their dad's instructions. They thought of asking that later cause maybe it contained some bad memories and they didn't wanted to spoil their moods now*

IN NEW YORK

??? : Yaah girl!! you need to go back to Korea you know uncle just got married. You are very special person to him at least you should be there for his happiness.
Lisa : but dad said that it's fine if I don't wanna come.
??? : Do you really think so?? Because I know uncle just didn't want you to get upset and wanted to give you some space. He must have thought that your past pain will come again after seeing the weeding. But lisa you need to move on from him, it's been 3 years he is no more in this world.

Lisa : IU unnie stop it!! You know I can't...*teary eyes*
Iu : I know but do you think he will be happy if you will always remain sad hmm?? Atleast try to be happy with all the memories you both shared in the past
Lisa : U are right but how??
Iu : just go back to Korea you haven't been there for past 5 year's. Maybe spending some time there with your family you will feel happy and you also need to take a break because after that incident you have become a total workaholic even the company has become the no.1 in New York under your guidance.

*So are you thinking who is Iu so she is my childhood bestfriend or you can say more like a elder sister*

Lisa : ok, but what about the company than?? *someone came inside the room and the two knew who had this much audacity to enter inside the CEO's office without permission so they looked at the man*
??? : Noona, here's your coffee.... *placing the coffee mug on the desk*
Lisa : thanks eunwoo
Eunwoo : and don't worry about the company me and Iu noona will take care of it you just enjoy in Korea..... *Eunwoo is also my childhood bestfriend but more like a younger brother to me*

Lisa : so it's settled then but don't tell dad because I will suprise him and see his reaction...*smile* Ok book my ticket eunwoo...
Eunwoo : here..it's tomorrow morning at 8....*smiles and gives the ticket*
Lisa : woahh!! seems you two already planned about it,hmmm?? *furrowed eyebrows*
Iu : yes and I don't know why,but I was 100% percent sure you will agree this time

Lisa : ohh!! Anyways let me finish some important works, so I can go there peacefully also I need to go home early to pack my stuff. So eunwoo you bring me Mr.Stephen's file....*he nodded and left* and unnie let's go shopping at 12:00pm because I wanna buy gift for appa and eomma.
Iu : ok baby now I will take my leave I've meeting with Mr.Ken....*she stood up and waved her hand and went away*

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY,KOREA

Lisa : FINALLY!!! *bright smile*

*She saw their gate keeper and went towards him. He stood up smiling and bowed to lisa, she too bowed as he was elder*