♬ Chapter 13 ♬

*The man (host of the business meet) came and tightly hugged lisa*

??? : Yoo bro!! Long time no see

*Lisa gasped at the sudden hug. Hearing her namjoon pulled her out of the hug towards him while taekook stood infront of her. The three were death glaring the man*

*The poor man looked at the three scared while moving a bit backwards as taekook were standing a bit too close to him*

??? : Wh-what??

*The three didn't said anything and just kept glaring at him making him feel like his soul left his body*

??? : Li-lisa yo-your people are bullying me Huhuhu!!

*Lisa who was just watching the drama chuckled at his statement. Then she went infront of her brother's*

Lisa : cool down everything is fine that's my college time friend Leo

*She ruffled taekook's hair who were standing infront of Leo*

*Namjoon and taekook calmed a bit as Leo also maintained his posture by standing straight. Looking at him now no one could say that he was the exact same person who was scared for his life a while ago*

Lisa : and Leo this are my brother's
Leo :  I thought you we're a single child
Lisa : yeah I was but not after my dad and me invited my new mom and my previous 7 brother's in our family..
Leo : woah!! That's quite a lot of them but considering you always wanted siblings I think you must enjoy it
Leo : btw I hope you didn't forget our deal. I held this meeting as you told now you also need to fulfill your promise. You know how hard it was to make up a believable proposal to held the meeting?? I won't ask the reason you made me do so as long as my wish is fulfilled. I don't wanna die single..
Lisa : I not just remember but so have completed my part and you know what I found??

Leo : what?? Tell me before I die of curiosity
Lisa : that time Iu too had a crush on you. I must say she's a good secret keeper. I still didn't know that yet after so many years and also if you want to be with her I suggest you ask her out as soon as possible and before you ask I'll tell you that she will visit here in a week for her friend's wedding so good luck. Don't disappoint me as its my first time trying to be a cupid*

*Leo squealed in happiness like a teenager in love. He held lisa's hand and thanked her..*

Lisa : ok we will take our leave now see you later..

*They bid farewell and she left followed by namjoon and taekook....*

*They silently went to the car and Jasper started driving. No one was talking but lisa knew that her brother's had many questions in their mind so she sighed and looked at them*

Lisa : I know I have a lot to explain and I would surely but first let's reach home ok?

*Taekook just nodded but namjoon didn't said anything. He had already got some hint of what was happening. She sighed in relief and started doing something on her phone...*

*They went inside the house and plopped on the couch loosening their ties and throwing their coats. Lisa stood up and poured everyone a cup of water*

*After everyone had relaxed a bit lisa started..*

Lisa : so I'll go straight to the point. This business meet was not a business meet
Taehyung : yaah!! Don't confuse us
Jungkook : get straight to the point noona

*Namjoon didn't said anything he just wanted to let lisa finish peacefully*

Lisa : what I mean is that I came here for a mission not any business meeting. And you know that the media has an eye on my every moment so I planned this business meet with Leo to make my travel look obvious and I wanted to lure someone out too
Namjoon : Marco