♬ Chapter 16 ♬

Lisa POV

*After warning me, RM oppa started pulling the trigger and my heart started beating 1000x faster before I could think my took step forward in its own seeing this as soon as I did RM oppa scrunches his eyes and pulled the trigger*

BANG

Lisa & j-hope : OPPA/RM

*I screamed but again two more gunshots were heard after that. To our suprise Marco fell down. I didn't waste any time and ran to Rm oppa hugging him. My tears finally made their way out of my eyes. I could careless about my gang members watching me in this state*

*I didn't know why but RM oppa stood frozen on his spot even after me hugging him*

Namjoon : I d-didn't sho-shoot him then h-how??
Lisa : *still hugging and closing her eyes* you did. Now he's dead
Namjoon : I pressed the gun but it was on my temple, and no bullet came out. Th-then ho-how??

*That's when we heard a loud thud I looked behind RM oppa*

Lisa : Jisoo!!

*She was kneeling on the ground looking at the dead body in front of her with teary eyes. Her hand shaking uncontrollably holding a gun. I know how she is feeling so I just went to her kneel in front of her and hugged her. Finally she cried her heart out loudly*

Jisoo : I kil-killed my dad lisa.... *sobbing*
Lisa : yeah you did
Jisoo : I killed him *sob* with my *sob* own hands

Author POV

*Lisa didn't said anything further and let jisoo cry her heart out. She knew it jisoo's first time killing someone more than that person was her own father. Jisoo must have been traumatized. After sometime when jisoo slowed down a bit lisa stood her up*

Lisa : let's leave first?? Then you will feel better. Is it ok??

*Jisoo just nodded while still sobbing slightly. By now lisa's men had captured and tied the rest of Marco's men*

Lisa : let's leave

*She looked at the tied men but they were ungrateful and looked at her with anger and hatred. The only thought of sparing their life left lisa's mind*

Lisa : I'm suprised such a man has loyal followers *sigh* leave them here
J-hope : but-!!
Lisa : it's fine I know what I'm doing

*With that being said j-hope supported namjoon and everyone walked out of the mansion*

*As they reach the main gate they found taehyung and jimin guarding the place. Thankfully it was an isolated area. Simultaneously, the car with Suga, Mark and the others stopped at the gate here jimin too brought a mini van for them*

*Knowing everything was accomplished lisa told Suga and Mark's car to leave for the mansion while she and the rest (including jisoo) sat down in the van brought by jimin*

*After everyone was seated inside lisa pressed her earpiece as if contacting to someone and said*

Lisa : you can do it now

*Everyone one was confused but as they had completed such a big mission they didn't mind it anymore and just relaxed while jisoo was still not over the thoughts of her father's dead body*

*Jimin started driving while lisa immediately took out the medical kit she just cleaned namjoon's wound to avoid any infection as it had been open for a quit while now as Jinyoung called their mafia doctor to arrive at their mansion. Fortunately, namjoon had not lost much blood. After lisa made sure she stopped the blood temporarily she relaxed a bit that's when jisoo said*