♬ Chapter 4 ♬

TWO MORE WEEKS LATER
Lisa POV

Now I am standing infront of my brother's college why?? Cause today's they are getting graduated and I wanted to suprise them by attending their graduation ceremony. I wonder if they will be happy to see me here anyways let's go inside...

*As I went in I saw a middle aged man maybe a teacher so I asked him....*

Lisa : hello!! Can I ask where the graduation ceremony is being held??
Man : sure miss just follow me

*The man started walking followed by me. He dropped me where the ceremony will be held there were not many people. They were only few students standing their making a crowd. I pushed through the crowd to see what is happening but what I saw next made my eyes widened*

*I saw my three brother's fighting with other three boy's. Then boys were under them begging to stop but my brother's were beating them mercilessly*

Author POV

*As lisa saw the scene she immediately started going towards them.....but suddenly someone stopped her by holding her wrist*

Boy 15: miss don't go towards them
Boy 12 : those three brother's don't hit people but if they do and someone trying to stop them they won't spare them

*But lisa was only focused on her brother's who had some bruises then she remembered that taehyung's arms wasn't completely healed after their last mission so ignoring the two boys she said...*

Lisa : leave my hand....*coldly*
Boy 15 : miss don't..

*Without letting him complete his words lisa yanked his hands and ran towards her brother's*

*I went to kookie and pulled him off the boy*

Jungkook : who the fuck dare to....*he turned around with shocked face* jim-jimin hy-hyung...

*He called jimin as he was the nearest to him. Jimin turned around and he also stood up in shock leaving the guy. The two brother's first looked at lisa and then at taehyung then they looked at eachother and gulped...*

*They tried stopping taehyung who still hasn't seen lisa but fail to stop him. Then the hyung line too enters and tries to stop him but failed. At last lisa being frustrated and worried as well yells...*

Lisa : LEAVE HIM KIM TAEHYUNG!!

*Every little noises and gossips that were taking places in the hall stops creating a pin drop silence. Recognising the voice taehyung stands up and ran towards lisa.
Everyone present in the room were shocked to see the audacity of the girl who yelled taehyung's name and even more to see that the three boy's obey her....*

Taehyung : *bit angry and trying to control his anger* lis-lisa I didn't start the fight it was his fault..

*Lisa noticed what he was feeling so she went to him and slowly caressed his shoulder to calm him down which obviously worked*

Lisa : shhh calm down. Kookie bring some water

*Jungkook nodded and brought water and gave it to lisa. Meanwhile the other three boy's also stood up and quietly stood there*

Lisa : drink it.....*he gulped the whole glass of water in one go* now tell me what happened??
Taehyung : it wasn't our fault.....*she cut him*
Lisa : kookie??
Jungkook : that boy said something unexpected so hyung got angry and started beating him and his friends joined and that's why me and jimin hyung started beating them...*said while closing eyes and in one breath*
Lisa : you guys really amazed me you know that his arms hasn't fully recovered and instead of stopping him you two also joined in the fight. Btw what did they said that you hit them
Jimin : you don't need to know baby sis