♬ Chapter 14 ♬

NEXT DAY
OTP

Lisa : did everything go as planned??
Mark : everything was perfect thanks to our informer in Marco's gang
Lisa :where did you keep them all??
Mark : they are settled in our headquarters for now
Lisa : perfect let them stay there until I returned then we'll decide what to do further
Mark : okay!!

Lisa : ummm...oppa..what about my...umm *hesitate*
Mark : your brother's are pretty angry. Suga did help us track the location the other's too were the best snipers we could find for this mission but nonetheless they are all unhappy. They didn't like knowing about it all from someone other than "their sister"

*Mark answer realising what she wanted to ask. Hearing it all lisa could just sigh sadly*

Lisa : it's all my fault. Ummm can I talk to them??
Mark : lemme tell you they are unhappy but at the same time they don't want to talk to you over the phone and plan to talk only when you are here in front of them. They keep arguing why you didn't tell them about your plan especially jin. He's really mad...*sigh* they just won't listen to your explanation you better return soon.....*she sighed again and hung up mumbling a little "okay"..*

Lisa POV

*I was so frustrated right now. I threw my phone god knows where it went. Sitting on the couch my eyes were closed placing my forehead on my palms. I gripped my hair tightly in anger. I never expected them to be so angry. On a second thought maybe I should have told them but they won't have left me then. Ahhhhhhh!! I screamed in my head that this couldn't be so bad. How do I fix it?? When they don't even plan on talking to me*

Namjoon POV

*I came with a cup of coffee for lisa. I knew she needed this. She just loves coffee so much. I'm so glad I didn't destroyed anything this time and could make this coffee perfectly. When I reached the living room she was back facing me. As I walked nearer I found her gripping her hair. Was she stressed?? Was she having anxiety just like before??I went near her and put the coffee on the side table and slowly embraced her caressing her hair. I know she need this to calm down. She sneaked her arms around my torso snuggling more comfortably into my chest. Guess she knew it was me*

Author POV

Lisa : yeah!! I know it's you joonie oppa
Namjoon : stop reading my mind and tell me what's wrong

*Lisa broke the hug without making any eye contact with namjoon. Her gaze shifted towards her lap*

Lisa : tell me did I do wrong by not telling the plan to you guys beforehand?? *low voice*
Namjoon : yeah you did
Lisa : but I....*panic*

*But namjoon cut her off while making her face him by holding her shoulders*

Namjoon : but I know you did it because you didn't want us to be in trouble
Lisa : yeah you all were still learning so I didn't share the plan with you. I didn't want you to stress and concentrate on your training. But I roughly did calculate how much more time you will need. I activated the plan only then and see I didn't leave you all our of my plan
Namjoon : ok ok take a chill pill you don't need to explain that much. Now tell me do you regret doing this?? For thinking about our safety??
Lisa : never in my whole life will I ever regret for safeguarding my brother's

*Taekook came from behind lisa and sat beside her while taehyung back hugging her*

Taehyung : *putting head on her shoulder* them you don't need to overthink it and be sad about it
Lisa : but oppa's are mad...