♬ Chapter 2 ♬

NEXT MORNING {9:00am}
Author POV

*They all are now sitting on the dinning table with all the food waiting for lisa so that they can start their breakfast together*

Min-ho : what is that girl doing?? Why is she taking so long the food will get cold??
Jin : ohh...dad she said that she is going to make you healthy drink and come.  Min-ho : Shit!! Gosh how can I forget that?? Poor me!! Why my daughter is so merciless....Huhuhu...*fake cry*
Lisa : did you say something dad?? *coming towards him from his back with a bit fierce tone while holding his juice*
Min-ho : *stops fake crying* Ahmm....n-no did I said something boys?? *looking towards the boys with pleading voice but they started laughing*
Lisa : well I can always tell by your behaviour what you did and I can guess that you were badmouthing about me....*sighs* anyways leave it just drink this..
Taehyung : whoah!! How would you know that...*wide eyes*
Lisa : cause I am the "Great Lee Lisa" you know *flips hair*....he must have said that after knowing that I'm making that drink for him,right??

*Taehyung shows a thumbs up for her correct answer..but in the other hand Min-ho's face was pale. Then jin who doesn't know anything about the drink juice ask him*

Jin : dad this juice look so tasty but why do you look so pale and why aren't drinking it??

The drink

Min-ho : what do you think this drink contains

Min-ho : what do you think this drink contains...*still with pale face*
Jin : some cucumbers, lemon and mint.
Min-ho : and what if I say it contains aloe vera in it??
Jin : it isn't true right Lisa?? *shocked*
Lisa : why is there any problem with that??
Jin : huh!! ohh now I understand why ajhusshi was giving dad best wishes now I also feel sorry for you dad..
Lisa : ok enough drama!! Now are you drinking it or not dad?? *folding her arms over her chest while looking at Min-ho with serious face*
Min-ho : don't you pity your own dad a bit?? Huhuhu *fake cry* my own daughter is harrassing me..*she glared at him as he gulped and stopped his drama*... Ok I will drink it.

*Min-ho tightly closed his eyes scrunching his nose, pinched his nose with his fingers and gulped the drink down in one go. Then he opened his eyes still with a disgusted face while slamming the glass down on the table and reached for the nearest sweet. But.....*

Lisa : Hmmmm....*he slowly took his hands back hearing her voice cause he remember he's forbidden to eat sweets things except on weekends (as he has diabetes)...* Well don't worry I am not that cold hearted here.....*she handed him a big box*

*He opened it and his eyes suddenly lit up. He took out a candy looking thing from inside it and put it in his mouth*

*Min-ho stood up from the chair and hugged lisa in excitement as a child would do when his bought him his favourite toy*