♬ Chapter 5 ♬

Still Author POV

Lisa : no....it's just that it's already time for me to return to New York
BTS : WHAT!!
Jungkook : but we thought you will always stay in Korea with us..*saying sadly while controlling tears*
Lisa : I would like to live in Korea but I got a life too and it's totally in New York also I didn't.......*hobi cut her off*
J-hope : we understand we won't stop you. I am fu-full I am going to my room....*sad* (but he didn't touched his plate till now)

Lisa : well I was planning to take you all with me but I think you don't wanna come it's ok then...*sarcastic*

*Hobi immediately turned around with a sunshine smile while the rest 6 boys also had a million dollar smile on their faces while looking straight at lisa then hobi came back and sat on his chair*

Taehyung : why didn't u told that earlier?? you know you scared us...*pout
Lisa : hobi oppa didn't let me finish. Actually I have an important meeting day after tomorrow so that's why I need to go back and I really wanted to take you all with me as I too wanna live with you all forever. I just wanted to ask eomma and appa as they might feel lonely but now even that problem has been solved so would you guys like to go New York with me and live with me forever
BTS : ofc we would love to as long as you are always by our side...
Min-ho : so lisa I will make the company yours and I know you can handle both the companies
Lisa : I won't disappoint you appa..*smile*
Min-ho : it feels great to see you smile
Lisa : wh-what do you mean dad?? I always sm-smile

Min-ho : I am talking about your actual smile lisa which was hidden behind your face mask of happiness the smile that already disappeared 3 years ago after that incident
Lisa : wh-what ar-are you talking about?? I don't know
Min-ho : I know you since when you were born lisa what you need, when you smile, when you cry or fake cry. I know how you faked smile on face times for these past years just so I won't be worried about you but...you are my child lisa I raised you alone for 10 whole years how won't I know that. It's hurt lisa it's hurts when you started faking your actual feelings to your own dad. Parents always wants their child to be mature and grow up but it hurts when you become so mature in just one night that you started hiding your pain from me. It hurts to see my little, naughty and ever so cheerful lisa became so cold. I have never said that because I wanted to give you space I didn't want to hurt you but now maybe you know or not but I see your brother's brought your real smile back on your face.

*At this point both the daughter-dad duo had tears on their eyes while the rest were just sitting there quietly completely understanding the situation. They knew their limits and also knew that they shouldn't interfere in this situation as it seems a lot sensitive. Also Ji-Hyun knew most of the things about lisa, but not everything and this was also excluded*

Lisa : I am sorry ap-appa I just didn't want to worry you because you are already worried a lot for me for 10 years taking care of me alone....*a tear rolled down from her cheeks she wiped it and stood up* I'm fu-full...*and she left fro there before anyone can say anything
Taehyung : but.....*when she already left, in lower voice* you barely ate anything
Suga : let's take some food to her room and feed her
Min-ho : I shouldn't have said all that. I hope she will eat from you..*still sad*

*BTS served some of her favourite food in plate and went towards her room*

*As they reached there but the room was locked they didn't hear any sounds inside the room*

J-hope : is she sleeping??
Suga : I think so let's just not disturb her it's very annoying when someone wake you up from your precious sleep u know.
Jungkook : hyung can you please for once leave the sleeping topic aside....*irritated tone*
Suga : you dumba*s won't understand it's importance so just so just shut up
Lisa : yaaah!! can you two just stop fighting at my door
Jin : *startled while holding his chest* ahhh...you little you literally scared the shit out of me how can you do that huh??