♬ Chapter 10 ♬

*Everyone is enjoying the prom night, singing, dancing, playing games and all. But suddenly....the lights went out. Lisa was a little scared so she held Jong-Suk's hand who was standing beside her. A few minutes later Jong-Suk removed lisa's hand and the projector started playing and fairy lights glowed*

*Lisa saw the projector screen were it was written "WILL YOU MARRY ME"?? She quickly turned around after reading it only to find Jong-Suk on his one knee with a ring box in his hands. A bright smile crept lisa's lips. Everyone was happily standing around them, giving them a bit space. Then Jong-Suk started saying.....*

Jong-Suk : it's been a long time that I had been so happy but after meeting you my everyday infact every moment was happy. I want to make this happiness last forever. So I wonder if this ring and a handsome me are enough to ask Ms.Lee Lisa to let me be her fiance and further her husband

*After hearing his confession lisa got emotional and was staring at him*

Jong-Suk : so will you marry me??

*She didn't said anything and bend down and kissed him passionately. Everyone started cheering for both of them. After they broke the kiss Jong-Suk slid the ring in her finger*

PRESENT TIME

Mark : and that's how lisa became his girl.....*bright smile*
Jungkook : that means noona his already engaged such a sweet love story..*bunny smile*
Taehyung : but that girl didn't introduce us to her fiance..*angry pout*
Jinyoung : we meet people who are alive but how do we meet someone who is long gone?? Only memories remain behind.. *teary eyes*

*BTS looked at him shocked*

Namjoon : wdym long gone?? Wasn't everything alright?? Then what happened?
Mark : after the prom day we all happily graduated. Lisa told about the proposal to uncle Lee and he too was happy. After that it was decided that after two months the weeding would be held in Seoul. I remember it was spring time so we all decided to go hiking on the Palisades here in New York before going Seoul for the weeding. It was also to have fun for the last time before they both leave their bachelor lives. I remember how happy Jong-Suk was that day.....

FLASHBACK

*Everyone is in their tents a little far away from the cliff after spending a long day of hiking it's almost evening time. But Mark and Jong-Suk are near the cliff to search for mobile signal so that they can send an urgent email*

Jong-Suk : ahh Mark come here. It's catching signal...ahh....the email is delivered
Mark : that's a relief come then let's go back to the others...*starts walking*
Jong-Suk : wait Mark!! *smiles*
Mark : *stops walking and turns back* what happened??
Jong-Suk : I think it's almost time for sunset. It will look great from here and would be romantic too
Mark : so....you wanna propose me?? *laughs* come to the point bro!!
Jong-Suk : who wants to propose you old man I just want you to bring lisa here I think it's the best time to give her my mom's family necklace
Mark : *cute angry* yaah!! I'm not that old ok!! And you disrespectful brat just bring her by yourself I'm not helping
Jong-Suk : ahhhhh waaee~ ok I'm sorry *joins hand* pls help me. In the meantime I'll prepare the lines
Mark : *no response*
Jong-Suk : aishhh!! Didn't you said she's like your sister?? Don't you want to see her happy??
Mark : aishh!! Just for her $ 1 million smile..*turns walking again* remember I'm not doing that for you it's for my lil sis
Jong-Suk : *shouts back* ok ok I remember!! *smiles looking at Mark's back until he fades away*

END OF FLASHBACK

Mark : but only if I hadn't left him there alone, only if I had forced him to go back with me to bring lisa himself, only if...... *looks down with teary eyes to laps, sad smile* but what's the use of thinking it all now?? There's no use everything's gone. I destroyed my sister's happiness forever. I broke my promise to not let anyone make her cry cause I myself make her cry, cry every night alone. I did that all its my fault.....*he said as his tears started falling from his eyes*