♬ Chapter 12 ♬

Author POV

*Lisa came and clapped her hands bringing everyone's attention towards her*

(Ohh I forgot to tell you that lisa was not in the room as she was training Ye joon while the boys were training with a guidance of got7 hyung line and jungkook)

*Why jungkook was supervising them because as a fast learner he reached expected level in a month after which lisa trained him herself for a week. For lisa he was fully ready and now if lisa had certified him who else can reject*

Lisa : hmm so guys it's been two months since we are practicing today let's test your skills
BTS and got7 : Yes!!
Lisa : do your best cause those who will pass today can go to the business meet with me. I remember you guys wanted to tag along. So HWATTING!!
BTS and got7 (except jk and got7 hyung line) : yess!! HWATTING!!

*They all went down to the fighting room. Lisa divided the teams and thay all combated. Lisa and Jungkook were sitting on the floor observing them while got7 hyung line went to their base to train their men. But jungkook was not sitting still as his habit is so he was giving lisa a neck message which ofc she was enjoying a lot*

*Now all the combats were over as the boys stood in a line waiting for lisa's comment. Lisa stood up followed by jungkook*

Lisa : thanks kookie it was relaxing
Jungkook : anything for you noona *bunny smile*

*She smiled and ruffled his hairs. Then she went to the boys followed by jungkook*

Lisa : I'm glad you all have improved a lot...*then she looked down* but for the one's who passed...*looks at Jungkook* what do you think kook??
Jungkook : mee??
Lisa :  hmm!! You we're also observing right??

*Jungkook nervously smiled looking down while scratching his nape*

Jungkook : I didn't noticed well because I was focusing on your neck message cause you look tired. I just saw RM hyung and Hobi hyung
Lisa : aishh this bunny!! Thank you now tell me what do you think about hobi and RM oppa then??

*Jungkook looked at both of them who were already looking at him then he looked back at lisa*

Jungkook : ummm.... I think RM hyung can probably make it but I'm not sure
Lisa : hmmm....so RM oppa..

*Rm curiously looked at her. She smiled at him*

Lisa : congratulations!! And taetae you also passed

*Taehyung jumped on lisa hugging her in happiness while she just patted his back while smiling*

Lisa : ok enough for today. Let's go and have our breakfast

TIME SKIP
NEXT DAY

*Lisa reached the airport along with her brother's and Mark*

??? : Good evening Ms.Lee and Mr.Tuan!!

*A girl in her early 20's greeted. She was standing at the entrance of the jet along with a suitcase. Lisa just nodded with a straight face*

Mark : evening Alice
Lisa : did you bring everything I said??
Alice : yes all the w-

*She stopped as lisa put up her hand signalling her to stop*

Mark : btw observing the affair now you didn't need to dress this formally Alice?? Look how comfy they are dressed..... *pointing towards RM and taekook*

Alice outfit