♬ Chapter End ♬

Author's POV

*A blood curdling scream was heard across the room. A tear escaped from the man's eye who was sitting infront tied up in a chair*

The man : p-please Leo don't don't do that it hurts
Leo : tch tch I'm not even hitting you Jong-Suk. Why is it hurting you?? *turns around grabs Jong-Suk's face* why are you sad?? Shouldn't you be happy that I found you a company in this dark lonely room hmm??

*He slaps Jong-Suk's face making it turn to the right due to the impact. Lisa was standing in the room with her both hands shackled to a pole each. Her head was hung low and her body was covered in blood as she heard the slap her head shot up*

Lisa : stop it Leo do whatever you want to do with me leave him

*Leo turned around tightening his grip on the whip he was holding*

Leo : aww is it hurting the mafia queen?? But you are right

*He again hit her with the whip for the last time and threw it on the floor before leaving the room with his men. Once outside he looked at one of his men standing outside the door. Leo shook his head indicating something and left. Getting the cue man took the bucket beside him and entered the room*

*Jong-Suk's head shifted towards the door whereas Lisa's head was hanging low. Her eyes were closed too tired to see and analyse anything around her but her eyes shot open the moment a splash of water came running down her body. Jong-Suk gasped loudly seeing ymthe scene infront of him and why won't he?? It was the winter season after all and a few water droplets that splash on him made it clear how cold the water was. The man unlocked her shackles, untied Jong-Suk and left the room locking the door. The moment he was out lisa fell down on the floor due to weakness. Jong-Suk immediately stood up and went to her who was shivering badly. He pulled out his cardigan and wrapped it around her*

Jong-Suk : miss are you all right?? *worried*

*Yes miss. He has lost his memory and Lisa realised it in the moment she saw him. After looking at her neither was there any love nor shock visible in his eyes. The only thing his eye reflected was confusion and pity. Confusion of who this new girl was and pity because she looked too delicate to be mistreated. The man didn't even know why he was held captive. Just cause Leo addressed him so he atleast knew his name was "Jong-Suk". There was no one who he remembered or knew. Leo didn't beat him he was just kept captivated. The only thing Leo did was give him an injection. He didn't know what for but for last 2 year's he knew of that was the case. So the only choice he had was to believe Leo to sustain his life*

Lisa : ye-yeah thank you for this

*She said staring deeply into her eyes. Her eyes expressed love as well as sorrow. Jong-Suk too got lost in them for a minute before he realised what he was doing and looked here and there for a second. Jong-Suk helped her as they both sat with the support of the wall. Both of them attached their knees to their chest as their arms wrapped around the knees*

Jong-Suk : when they brought you here I thought you were very delicate to be hurt but your eyes and persistence very well say that you aren't that weak. Then why don't you refute your fight back??
Lisa : I have to save my family I can't do that...*weak smile*
Jong-Suk : I don't know if I have a family
Lisa : you have. You have a girlfriend who loves you very much and needs you, you have friends who think you are dead yet waiting for you to return

*Lisa speaks without realising what she is saying Jong-Suk furrowed his brows*

Jong-Suk : wdym?? Do you know my family??

*This brings Lisa out of her thoughts. Her eyes widened realising what she spoke*

Lisa : ahh aniyo I mean no. It was just my imagination...*awkward smile*
Jong-Suk : ohh
Lisa's mind : it's better that he doesn't remember us. Atleast he won't hate me for sacrificing him along with me