01 - Welcome back to hellhole

I stepped into the principal's office to submit the form with the list of subjects I'm now to offer.
"Jia! Good morning"
"Come in! Come in" he chimed in a weirdly happy mood.

"Morning principal Adam" I said as I did a mental eyeroll handing, him the slip.

"Ohh..."he said in realization
"Have you gotten it signed up by your parents"

"Yuppp" I replied, but if we're really getting into things...then well...I forged it. Don't look at me like that! They're gonna 'not be so proud of their dumb dumb daughter'.

He gave me my schedule, which thank holy fuckk I've gat A lot of free periods, I guess it's my lucky semester (I hope).
I met Aby by the lockers just in time.
"Hey, haven't seen you all morning, where were you?" She asked slamming her locker.

"I came late...and I went to get my schedule" I replied putting some books in my locker.

"Ouuu! Let me see"
I handed her the piece of paper as she brought hers to match it up.

"Danggg we've gat almost every class together..." she started.
"You're not gonna leave me alone" she cried.

"Let me see" I said as I snatched both of the papers from her.
"Yay!" I squealed

We had English lit, History, Economics and Biology together. I was on my on for Calculus and French.

"I don't want to have classes with you" Aby whined, as if spending time with me was worst than hell, which is NOT by the way.

I know I get a little... okay I get distracted alotttt and never focus, and I kinda, maybe, just a lil bit drag her along with me! But that doesn't make me a bad classmate.

"What do you mean" I gave her the glarest glare I can glare at a person.

If that's a thing

"I'm the best person you can ever get into that shit show life of yours"

"Ohh please..." she started but I cut her off.

"No I don't want to hear it" I said placing my hand In front of her to stop her from talking any further.

"Let's just get to class" she sighed in defeat.

Aby is super tall, and I mean 5'9 tall, while lil poor me on the other hand is just 5'4.

So whenever we're walking side by side, it's kind of weird...not kind of! It is weird, cause I look like some angry goblin, don't even ask me why

We were having English, and darn the people here. And when I say people I mean: Caden Mathews, Nova Hart and Joshua Brett.

Of all places they just had to be in the one class I hope I can try to focus on...and all three of them *sigh* can life get any better.

Note to sarcasm.

These are the official most popular trio in school *cliché ikr* but that's what they are...and no! Their not your stereotype badboys

I mean don't we all cringe from using that word 'badboy' *gag

Caden is supposedly the most handsome guy at Glivered High, or the hottest sophomore. Don't even ask me if that's a thing because apparently In this dumb school, a whole fucking 'students choice awards' happens, with crazy shit categories like the hottest, funniest, drippiest ....
(if that's even a word, it's like who's got the best taste in fashion and can pull anything off, if you haven't guessed it yet...it's him)

Yes! This is the high school crap that happens at my school. But to be honest, popularity isn't much of a thing in my school, cause everyone knows everyone, and all that crap about people(girls) drooling when a guy like Caden walks in...well yeah, that shit doesn't really happen at this school.