11 - Crossed off my checklist

A/N: Make sure to read authors note at the end. Important message:) thank you.xx

We arrived at Walmart after a few minutes with what seemed like forever, why? You asked, well I obviously should have just let Aiden drove us here seeing I was wearing a freaking stilettos and that wasn't the worst part, Aiden kept on throwing some stupid questions to make up small talks that it ended up being a one sided conversation.

We walked into the store to buy...well, not sure... maybe a lipstick? I've never done  this before so it was all too new and definitely not too comforting, especially having Aiden trailing up behind me. My hand brushed through a line of all too different lipsticks and lipglosses. I picked up a bright pink lipgloss that looks almost exactly like my natural lips.

"That'll look good on you" Aiden said.
"Thanks" I mumbled, fighting the smile that is threatening to quirk up my face.

I ended up getting the bright pink lipgloss, an eyeliner and a mascara. Aiden was sweet enough to pay, and I didn't decline...I wanted to not spend the $10 my dad gave me, thank you very much. I got a text from Caden saying he just pulled up and was waiting for us.

We both walked out and spotted the two outside Caden's car.
"Omgggg you look amazing" Vee squealed running over to me and held both my hands.

"Oh come on! Look at you! Words just can't! Love the hair!!!" I said as I held her hands and drink her in.
And I wasn't lying, cause she looked so amazing!

She was wearing a knee length dress that stopped mid-thigh, the upper part of it was black while the lower was grey and it almost looked like a skirt. A cute fluffy pink cropped sweater and a back bag with pink stilettos. She looked incredible

 She looked incredible

*Vee's outfit*

While lil me on the other hand wore a white long sleeve shirt with a brown mid thigh, sleeveless sweater and a black belt (courtesy- my mom's). A blue jeans and a black coat one of my cousins forgot, it's now mine tho. Black heels and of course, my signature black hijab plus a dark green purse.