10 - Anything for "my date"

A/N: So I changed the title name, from:Four boys to choose from, to: It could be love. I think it's much better and it definitely speaks volumes of the book:)  thank you.xx

I went upstairs with a smile on my face, like an idiot! as if I was in fact asked to a date by a guy i truly liked. When in reality I was forced and forced to bring someone along. What was worst was that, this was gonna be my first date.

I lazily slumped on my bed with a sigh. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing to watch, contemplating on whether to get up and be productive or just lay there looking lifeless.

And duhhh! I choose the latter.

Just then I heard my phone vibrate beneath me, I picked it up and saw it was a text from Aliya.

4liferrrr💖🔐

Is she dead?💀

Not yet

So what's up!
Haven't seen you in a decade

Nothing much! Just taking a break from toxicity 💀

Tf!🫠
Bye🙄✋

But I haven't even told you about my date this evening🤭...

A DATE!!!??🫢🫢🫢🫢

Before I could finish typing my reply I saw her calling.
"What!?" I snapped, with a smirk.

"Spillllllll" I could hear her excitement from the other line.

"Spill what?" I asked innocently, trying to play dumb.

"Sajia Armen!!!"

I told her everything, and she began giving me outfit ideas.

Ps: her picks were horrible!

Aliya and I have been friends since we were five. So you can say we grew up together, we went to thesame school before I transferred. We were match made in hell! Both of us super talkative and both terrible listeners.

Ikr! Lmaoooo worst duo.

Though Aliya is super friendly and bubbly, quite the opposite when it comes to me. She talks to literally everyone and have a nice relationship with everyone and anyone around her, she's so sweet an innocent, again! Like I said, quite the opposite with me.

Back when I was in my old school, I only talked to a very few people...

Habits die hard.

Aliya, Wendy, Mubina, Mia and Ariel. We've been a squad since day one, though Ariel is rarely around and Mia, well...let's just say- has her own life. So it was mostly made up of Aliya, Wendy , Mubina and I.

To say I was upset when I got transferred to Gilvered High is the biggest understatement of the year. I was mad furious, I mean...I cried! I cried! I fucking CRIED!

That's gotta be another level of anger.

From time to time I'd switch from one of them to another, we'd be closer than the rest for some time. At times it'll be Wendy and I, but most of the times it's Aliya and I...and the rarest of time, Mubina and I. But I'm super close with all, just sometimes more than others. I mean...we've been all together since we were five, could a friendship be more real.