02 - Man, I hate school

We were in the middle of class when the principal walked in...with what I'm assuming is a new student, actually...new girl.
"Good morning" the principal started

"This is Madison Sithe, she'll be joining your class from now on, so be nice" with that, he left
Man he hates his job.

Madison went to sit on the only chair left available, which was in front of Aby. Some whispered while some snickered, why is that...you asked, Well she basically looks like her outfit was chosen by someone who's been in coma since 2014 and had just woken up! as in she looks like she would be the next badly dress this year.
But seriously...those clothes are so last never season, horrible first impression if you ask me.

But who I'm I to judge, you've heard what I said about last year's "badly dress"

Aby and the new girl, Madison exchanged maybe a conversation here and there...but don't ask me! I'm on the other side of the room so I'm just as clueless as you.

Class was dismissed the moment the bell was heard. I was picking up my bag when I heard Ethan talking to the new girl.
"Where did you get that, girl you are serving" He said in a high pitched voice, snapping his hands the way girls hype each other, sarcasm written all over it.
I couldn't quite get what she said but that's when Her and Aby walked out of the class.

"Really!?" I say to Ethan as I put the hand of bag onto my shoulder.

"What!?" He said, or more of asked.

"Can't you just let everyone chill...must you torture every new student you come across" I started as we walked side by side.

"No! Just the ugly ones" he says with a smirk which resulted to me slapping him hard on his shoulder. Cause that was strictly directed to me.

Ethan is my frenemy, why...because when I first came here, he was quite the pain in the ass. I mean It hadn't even reached a whole week of me being at Glivered, when I slapped him, hard! On the face!
What happened was...my hijab was just not favoring me that day, you know how you get a bad hair day? Well something like that, anyways I kept fixing it to the point I just dropped all sides. That also meant it was easier to fall off, but it wasn't windy.

...well Ethan being Ethan tried to pull it off.

Yeah! Ikrrr! What an idiot.

After one, two attempts...on the third, I turned and gave him a really hot slap (which he totally deserves). Ethan is a very funny guy and makes everyone feel among, and like they belong. He's always joking around and earned himself the title funniest or clown.

We've been super close since then, I would never let him know this...but I love his company, A lot!
This other time I blackmailed him to help me renovate my locker, cause I saw this super cute theme on tiktok...and I wanted to give it a try, probably make it even better.

But the problem was I was too lazy to do it, so I said if he doesn't do all the work I was gonna show the video I took of him getting stoned in the boys bathroom, he was already on his last warning, so any wrong move...he'll be suspended, and that won't end well for him and his Dad. I'll probably be at his funeral the next day.

So while he was taking all the stuff out, he picked up my journal, then proceeded to ask what it was...which I replied with "it's not your business!" He smirked knowing it's something important.

After few minutes of watching him do the work I decided to go to the restroom and fix my hijab, but before I left, I strictly told the douchebag not to dare touch my journal, or I'll be the one to end him and not his Dad.