06 - I love group projects

"Good morning ma" I say as I plump down on one of the chairs in the dining area.

"Morning Daddy!" I say nodding my head to his side.

"Morning!" They both replied in unison
My dad then looks at the clock on his wrist and said.

"Hurry up or you're gonna be late"

"Yeah the bus is gonna be here soon, gotta run...byee" I say as I made my way out the front door with toast in my hand and one in my mouth.

Never did I thought this day would re-happen after a long long time- me making it to the school bus early, and not running after it! *wipes imaginary tears.
Credit goes to Dad...being the one who woke me up today, I won't dare drop my head on my pillow again after his call.

I walked in and went straight to the back seat, man am I so proud of myself! It feels good not to run after a fucking bus. I heard a ding from my phone, I brought it out of my pocket to see what it was- it was a text, from a number am not too familiar with, plus it was save as Prince Charming❤️

Prince Charming❤️

Hey! We're meeting at the library during first period to discuss the project! Don't fuck up

Of course! Classic Caden

I'll be there! Did Aby planned this? Or are you the project captain that I never voted for?

I Am! And there's no fucking thing you can do about it🥱 so deal with it

Wow! How mature😒 see you at school
Byeeee✌️

I got to school and looked for Aby but couldn't find her, so I was hoping to find her in the library, since that's where the group was meeting. I went to my locker and dropped the books I had in my bag, picked two other books, I banged my locker shut and was about leaving when I bumped into someone...
It was a guy...not just any guy, but a deadass hot guy! He was probably standing at 6'5, he's gotta be thee most handsome guy I've seen in a while.

Well of course those on tv don't count- but he's gotta be the most handsome guy I've seen. He kind of looks familiar, he's light skinned with long curls that falls beautifully on his gorgeous face and these extremely beautiful grey eyes he looks like he's an Arab, hell! He's definitely an Arab.

Drool! He's just....omggg HOT

I know he was handsome, dead handsome! But i didn't gawk at him, I only stared! Stared at those beautiful eyes. Yup! I've definitely seen that face before, just can't pin point where. Maybe he's a cousin of mine?

That'll make sense, maybe he is.

"Oh I'm sorry...I didn't see you there"

"It's okay! I'm the one who should be sorry" I said giving him an apologetic smile.

"Well...see you around" I say with an awkward small wave as I walked passed him.

I walked in the library and spotted them almost immediately, I walked over and saw all three of them.
"Hey!" I say throwing my bag next to where I was seating

"You're surprisingly early" Aby commented.

"I know right! Dad woke me of course"