08 - unknown number

I kept looking at the clothes spread on my bed as I think of what to wear. Just then I heard my phone ring, it was Caden.
"Hey" I answered.

"Found anyone?" He asked.

"No, not yet"

"Well, Joshua said he's cool with it"

"Hell no! Are you kidding me! Those two dated! Haven't you heard of 'girl code'! He's literally the last person I would think of going with"

"Yeah that's right, what about Ethan? You already look like the perfect couple"

"Ew!" I crunched up my nose at the thought.

I heard him chuckle from the other line before saying "Well then think of someone fast, okay?"

"Yeah okay, bye" I say hanging up.

Caden made a few calls and managed to get us reservations for Saturday evening. One of his super hot brothers if I may add has a few connections, pulled some strings and well, here we are. He called Vee and told her about the change of plans.

Now back to what to wear.

I can't call Aby on this, hell I don't even want her to know about the date. Aby has, or had a crush on Caden freshman year, she told me she was over him long ago but then...you can't be too sure! I mean what if she still likes him.

No one came up to me, I barely say one nice thing to these people, so I don't see any reason for them to sacrifice their Saturdays for a person that gives glares as greetings.
Just then I heard my phone vibrates with a notification, I look to see a message from an unknown number.

Man I hate those!

                               Unknown
Hey?

Now who tf is this and give me one reason why I shouldn't block your ass rn!?🙄

Relax!
It's Aiden

Ohh
What do you want?

Just wanted your address, yk since we're meeting there tomorrow and all.

Nahh!  don't worry, I'll just send you my location tomorrow.

K! Thanks😊

Anything else?

No
That's all🙂

I threw my phone back on my bed, and that's when it hit me- Aiden is the kind of guy that does whatever people ask him to do...honestly he's got a good heart that makes him a people's pleaser.

                                Aiden

Hey, you free this evening?

Yeah... I think
Lemme check my schedule

.......

Yeah why?

A double date!
You, me, Vee and Caden
What'd you say?

Sounds fun, I'm down!
What time ?

7:30
Thanks💕

So back to my outfit...
Well to say the least- I've got nothing. I mean since we are going to some fancy place, a dress is more suitable, but then hello! Hijabi- I can either wear a long gown like I'm going to some royal ball-dance or wear something that would definitely be underdressing for a place like that (i.e my usual street wears).

And sadly the options are, either:
1. A white turtle neck with blue washed-up baggy jeans and a knee length button up shirt (fully unbuttoned) or a denim jacket.

2. A long sleeve brown full length gown with a pair of grey stilettos (probably the most suitable, but no thank you✋).

3. A sea green sweater with blue baggy pants and a pair of white Nikes.

4. A black baggy jeans with varsity jacket and black tee beneath it (that would straight up be underdressing).

5. Or literally just one of my black Abayas (not a bad idea).

(A/N: I want y'all to decide on what she should wear🤧 so go ahead and comment which you think would be more suitable. xx)

I heard my phone ding and picked it up to see yet another text from Aiden. He's pretty annoying that's for sure, I mean doesn't he know when to stop? Apparently not.

                                  Aiden
So about the date☺️....

Yeah, what about it!?🙄

Is it a date date or...?

Don't get too ahead of yourself Aiden!
Just friends!

Rightttttt😉

I'm serious!😑
But when we get there...we are the reason for the date! Got that?

I think so
I'll call you by 7, yeah?

Sure!
It's a stakehouse btw so dress fancy!

Yessirr🫡👍

Well now that, that's settled, kinda ...back to what to wear. Still gat nothing, giving up isn't sounding so bad after all.

Buttface!💀

I found someone
And I know you might say no...

Well I do have taste🥱... but no worries I've already found someone

Who?🫥

Aiden!

Niceeee!👍
See you at 7

I dropped my phone and plumped down on my bed, and before I knew it...I was slowly drifting off.

:)
Heyyyyyyyyaaaa!
Wowwwuuu this is my shortest chapter,yet🤭💀 Double update tho>>>
I think I'm coming up with something...a bit of writers block syndrome🤧 I might not write for a while:( *cough*cough*
I'll let y'all decide on what she should wear and then I'll get back *promise*
Thank youuu💕
...xoxo🫶

Ohh! And if you want a chapter on how or why, Caden and Jia are like this towards eachother, how the 'rivalry' started...don't hesitate to ask, I'd love to give you one. But then if you're okay with it like this then let's ride on💕

Q: on a scale of 1-10, be honest! How much do you like the book, so far? and the writing?

~Mwahh💋