New Story

(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone

(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.)
____________________________________________

SYNOPSIS:

I made a mistake. A terrible one.
I betrayed my best friend. The only person who ever cared for me. But I had no choice.

Then there's his younger sister, Maria Andrews who always looked up to me as if I was some kind of an angel, little does she know that I am far away from that.

And now I am on the run, trying to leave everything behind. But it's been four years, four fucking years since her eighteenth birthday when she confessed having feelings for me. For Me. And her words still haunt me, the tears in her eyes when I rejected her still burn my heart but I did what I had to do.

People don't love me, especially women...they only seek pleasure from me. I am not a lovable person and someone you should definitely steer clear of.

Getting involved with my best friend's (or ex best friend's) sister is stupid and I'm fucking mature enough to not even think of her, of someone who is eight years younger than me.

But now, she is here and God help me, I am about to cross every fucking line.