EPILOGUE

Alveera's POV:
14 years later...

Finally Xanir was coming home today after 2 weeks, I really missed him.

Oh, sorry I didn't tell you all that Xanir took retirement 4 years ago. Now, he does commentary in different matches and even in pre and post match shows.

After 10 months of getting engaged we got married and an year and a half later I gave birth to our daughter, Ella.
She is 12 years old and has the same features as Xanir but her hair is just like me. She is a mix of Indian and Australian.
And just like Xanir, she aspires to play cricket for her country and he was really happy when she told him about that.

This is my small family and I love them the most.

Sarif got married too, and Drake and Lisa have a son, Nelson who is a year older than Ella and a 8 year old daughter, Delancy.

I was in the kitchen when Xanir suddenly came from behind and hugged me and placed a kiss on my neck. He has few strands of  grey hair here and there but for me he is still the most handsome man.

"I missed you baby", he said.

"I missed you too, now move or else my pasta will get burned."

He made a pout before moving away and he leaned on the kitchen counter beside me.

"I think your love for me is dying day by day", he said sadly.

"You were my first love Xanir and you will always be", I told him placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Of course...", He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled at him.

"Where is Ella?", He added.

"Gone for practise along with Noah and Drake."

"You really sent her there with that asshole Drake?", he yelled.

"He is your friend Xanir, he won't kidnap her. And don't call him that, I know you love him."

"I don't love him, I love you."

"Then who was the one who was panicking when Drake met with an accident, you even stayed the whole night there with him in the hospital", I made him realized.
Few years ago Drake had a small car accident but had to stay in the hospital for 4-5 days.

He cleared his throat in embarrassment, they both love each other but they never say that to anyone, to some stranger they would seem like enemies.

"Now go change and come down for dinner", and mumbling he went away.

So, I was telling you all what happened in the past few years.
When everyone got to know about our engagement they all had a shock and it took us a really long time to make them understand that we were not in a relationship.

My parents didn't have any objections  in my marriage, they were actually more than happy to finally marry me off, and what else did I want.

Xanir's parents were delighted to have me as their daughter-in-law. They treated me like their own daughter and I finally got the love of real parents.

My relationship with my parents was the same, it never improved. Once in 2 years I do visit India to meet Sarif. Though sometimes I also have to go there as a presenter.

Xanir is still possessive about me, and there isn't a single day when he doesn't reminds me that I am only his. To be honest I love his possessive nature, makes me feel valued.

Terrace was still my favourite place in this house, everyday I spend some time at night sitting there and watching the stars as usual, sometimes Xanir joins me too but Ella finds it boring.