1-10

1

Chapter 1 Rolling Panda Attacks

Interstellar calendar 43221 spring.

Under the night, the sky island suspended in the sky is brightly lit, and the island is surrounded by clouds and mist. The sky crossed a few dazzling tails, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

The diamond-shaped suspended building in the center of the row upon row of buildings is the military central deployment building of Celta Planet.

At this moment, it has become a mess.

"The 5th Special Forces A Team is ready! Quick! Turn on the defense system!"

"The Red Kun family sank our army cruise ship 011, the A654QW planet had a nuclear explosion, and the Second Corps was killed and injured more than half."

"Marshal! The land general's mecha signal disappeared! The nuclear explosion of the planet caused a black hole, and the admiral is likely to die..."

"What!! How could Lu Xiaoqi..."

A flash of light suddenly flashed over a primitive planet.

Boom!

In the green grass, a small hair ball with black ears and black pupils emerged from its small head, and he looked left and right in surprise.

What, what just happened? !

With the wind rustling, Mo Guntun's little fluffy body couldn't help but shrank again, and his four little claws hugged a purple bamboo shoot tightly. The ears twitched slightly. Not finding any terrifying monsters around, the shivering little dumpling breathed a sigh of relief.

He picked up the bamboo shoots and looked at the small tree hole, very tangled.

He wanted to hide the bamboo shoots and eat them slowly, but there was an alluring aroma in his nose. Mo Gun rolled his mouth, and subconsciously licked his little black nose—he still wanted to eat it.

He moved slowly: or, he just ate a little.

Thinking about it, he accidentally stepped on a stone under his feet, and Mao Tuanzi fell into a somersault. He subconsciously hugged the bamboo shoots tightly, like a black and white ball, and rolled into the tree hole.

thump.

Mo Gun Gun fell into a daze, but still clinging to the bamboo shoots.

The short and small tail has only a small pinch of off-white hair, and at this moment, its presence is brushed by the upward belly.

Wherever you roll, the ball of hair will lie flat.

All come in, then eat a little, just a little. Mo Gun Gun swayed his short legs, bit the bamboo shoot, tore off the outer skin and took a bite.

Well! So delicious and sweet!

Mo Gun Gun is a panda, which is easy to satisfy. It took another bite and blinked excitedly: It was a hundred times better than the little bamboo shoots he hid as a treasure in his previous life! If only I could eat it all the time.

Thinking of this, Mo Gungun became depressed, and his eyes became a little more disappointed and uneasy.

In the past life, it was so painful.

Peeling hurts.

In fact, Gun Gun didn't know why he who should be dead appeared in this place.