111-115 end

11

Chapter 111 Gun Gun Was Proposed By The Marshal

The next day, Mo Gun Gun was awakened by Lu Xiaoqi's kiss.

Sitting up in a daze, Panda Tuan'er was limp all over. After yawning, he called out, "Big monster."

Lu Xiaoqi kissed the corner of his mouth, "Will you get up?"

"Well, okay." Well-behaved and clever, Mo Gungun squeaked over, and stayed in bed coquettishly.

Lu Xiaoqi laughed in his heart, and directly reached out and picked him up and took him into the bathroom.

Mo Gungun exclaimed, his arms subconsciously wrapped around his neck, and his black pupils stared at him accusingly.

Tousled that black hair. Lu Xiaoqi kissed his lips: "Let me wash it for you?" The

marshal was indeed eager to try, but Mo Gun Gun, who had flushed cheeks, pushed him out three or two times.

Lu Xiaoqi didn't resist, and walked out of the bathroom obediently with the corners of his mouth hooked: "Go, go out and play in a while, wear something comfortable."

Mo Gungun's voice came out of the bathroom: "Where are we going to play?"

Lu Xiaoqi Leaning against the bathroom door: "Take you to Rongweis Snow Mountain."

Snow Mountain... Mo Gun Gu was stunned for a moment.

Skiing?

Somewhat tangled, and at the same time looking forward to it, Mo Gungun and Lu Xiaoqi boarded the spaceship. Rongweis Snow Mountain is on the edge of the Celta Star Field. If the spaceship travels, it will take two days, but in the middle they will pass through a military space gate. The time is greatly shortened, and the back and forth is less than two hours.

It was the first time Mo Gun Gun used the time gate, and he was still a little nervous.

But after arriving, he looked out the window and saw the endless snow, and the panda group was excited.

His eyes were bright, and his eyes almost glowed.

Mo Gun Gun: "Wow! It's so beautiful."

Lu Xiaoqi opened the closet, and took out thick but warm clothes from inside: "Come on, Gun Gun put it on."

Wrapped by the big monster, it looked like a bulging little dumpling. Mo Gun Gun walked to the door with his legs. A gust of wind blew through the door, cutting his face like a knife. Almost subconsciously, Mo Gun Gun narrowed his eyes, "It's so cold!"

Lu Xiaoqi hugged him into his arms: "What about now?"

Mo Gun Gun smiled at him.

With two squeaks, the panda stepped on the snow and left two deep footprints. He took two steps forward, swept back, kicked again in surprise, and ran up and down happily, occasionally turning his head to look at the two rows of marks he had left.

Lu Xiaoqi had a smile in his eyes, and kept following his footsteps: "Be careful, don't fall."

Mo Gun Gun took two steps before he couldn't help crouching down, poking his fingers, coldly, and peeking at the big boy The monster, he squeezed a little and put it in his mouth, his expression suddenly a little blank. Unlike the ice balls that I eat, this one has no taste, but it is just as cool.

Looking at the group of small groups, Lu Xiaoqi laughed, "Don't eat indiscriminately, it will hurt your stomach."

Mo Gun Gun was frightened, and immediately gave up and continued to eat secretly.