11-20

11

Chapter 11 Warm and spoiled little daily life

Lu Xiaoqi stared at the thick fog as if he really saw a skeleton.

It was the two skeletons who believed it to be true.

As a strong combatant, there are many combat situations that are worse than this, and he can solve the crisis by solving them one by one.

In addition to the Red Kun clan, the Zerg race is very difficult to deal with, and there are several other races that make people's discoloration. For the land general who has seen strong winds and waves, seeing two living skeletons, there is some caution, but also surprise. Not a lot.

If it weren't for a little bit, he would never know that the world originally had this side.

"Mmmm!" Mo Gungun's not-too-sharp mouth bit Lu Xiaoqi's collar and dangled it. Run, big monster!

Lu Xiaoqi was very calm, not even moving.

The panda group standing on his shoulders looked very lively.

Skull A: "Jie Jie, it's so alive, it must taste good, I can't wait to eat it."

Skull B: "Both look good, I think the tall one is pretty good."

Skull A Shi Shi: "Hey, what do you want to do first?"

The conversation between the two skeletons was unbridled, but Lu Xiaoqi and Mo Gungun were not taken seriously.

In fact, they were half right and half wrong.

That hair ball is indeed yin and yang eyes, the kind of psychic. There is no force, it is quite cowardly, and it is easy to catch.

Logically it should be.

However, now that Panda Tuaner hugged the golden thigh, the thick thigh expressed his unhappiness.

Killing the Hongkun royal family who could destroy a district alone, Lu Xiaoqi's single-soldier fighting ability was extremely strong, not to mention two skeletons, even if there were thousands of troops, Lu Xiaoqi was fearless. The difficulty of killing two skeletons is about killing ten bamboo rats at the same time.

Lu Xiaoqi didn't even need to get started, a nimble and sharp tail was enough.

At least, Mo Gun Gun just stared blankly.

The two skeletons were full of green and faint firelight, the firelight turned into rockets, and rushed towards Mo Gun Gun and the big golden legs.

"Hmmmm!" Mo Gun Gun was no longer holding his collar, he snorted and went straight in.

The rocket was about to fly into Lu Xiaoqi's chest, but he quickly avoided it. The situation was dangerous and dangerous. The gloomy wind suddenly picked up. The originally sunny sky was full of haze. For a few seconds, the sky was covered with dark clouds, and the darkness was shocking.

Lu Xiaoqi squinted at the sky, a cold light flashed across his eyes. He swept past the maddening detector and felt a little ditch in his heart.

Mo Gun Gun appeared half a small head along the collar, and whenever there was an attack, he would call the police.

Lu Xiaoqi's movements were skillful and calm, even if the surroundings gradually became darker and the light became darker, he was still very calm. The wanton look seemed extremely relaxed without being able to get close to the full of ultimate moves. The two skeletons who were determined to win were extremely annoyed, and the green light all over their body almost exploded three feet high.