21-30

21

Chapter 21 Is Rolling Transformation a Dazzling

Lu Xiaoqi had an expressionless face, stretched out his hand while smearing, and stroked the little panda group.

The velvety soft touch was transmitted from the fingertips to the brain. Lu Xiaoqi's fingertips touched little by little. When he touched a pair of small round ears, he determined that the little guy in his palm was a small hairball.

However, the situation just now, he does not believe it is dazzling.

Just a glance.

Little Panda Tuan'er has become a little milk doll, with soft black hair, and her chubby little mouth is slightly open.

A very cute baby.

The contemplative Lu Xiaoqi's eyes flickered, becoming more and more secluded.

Lu Xiaoqi's eyes slowly shifted to the red ball in his hand. He had only treated it as a gadget for the little guy to play with, but he didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse. Caused the mutation of the little guy, or the little guy's own race is not a purebred panda beast.

Being able to incarnate as a human being, the little guy must be a special species in the interstellar space and can gain identity.

And, by leaving with him, he can also take better care of him.

Thinking like this, Lu Xiaoqi left a faint secret joy in his heart, and the troubles that had been haunting his heart dissipated slightly.

If it's a purebred beast, it's best to stay in nature undisturbed.

But as a human, he wanted the little guy to see the wider world.

Lu Xiaoqi was in a good mood, but the ancestors hidden in the pendant were about to explode. They didn't know where the inner alchemy came from, and naturally thought it was their own little treasure. However, at night, this ugly thing stole the treasure of their junior.

Uncle can bear it?

Wu Da Wu Er was so angry that his little dark eyes were almost red, as if he saw the enemy who killed the whole family.

Lu Xiaoqi sensed a hint of gloom.

His pupils froze, and Lu Xiaoqi lifted the red panda group back five meters, braking silently.

I don't know if he has been with the little guy for a long time, but now he can faintly feel those strange existences.

He was certain that something had appeared in front of him.

The yang energy on Lu Xiaoqi's body was like a flaming flame, and most of the things of the Yin division dared not approach. Although the ancestors of pandas are souls, they can be called refreshing. However, he was still afraid of Lu Xiaoqi. If they really fought together, neither side would get better.

Wu Da Wu Er entered the burning red panda again, floating from left to right.

Much like the second general.

Chi -

Wu Er swung a green arrow, Lu Xiaoqi's ears moved, his body ducked to one side, his eyes were unpredictable.

Wu Da exclaimed, his whole body became more fierce, he turned his head and gave Wu Eryi a fist.

Wu Er was beaten and called out.

Wu Er was inexplicably aggrieved: "What are you doing?"

Wu Da was angry: "You want to kill my junior? If you want to hurt him, I'll hang it up in the sun for you to dry without your ancestors!"