91-100

91

chapter 91

Xiaohong's actions instantly caught Lu Xiaoqi's attention.

He swept forward to see the three generals from the Zhao family. The three were chatting and laughing. After seeing Lu Xiaoqi, they restrained their smiles.

Zhao Pingqian: "Marshal Lu, you are early."

Although it was "you", there was no respect in Zhao Pingqian's eyes, but sharp as a knife.

Standing half a step behind him are two slightly younger lieutenant generals, they are the rising generation who are about to be promoted. They did not have the smiles on Zhao Pingqian's surface, but their faces tightened.

Lu Xiaoqi nodded slightly and gave a meaningful cold look at the two young lieutenant generals.

Zhao Pingqian turned his head and glared at the two of them angrily: "Not yet salute!" The

two of them immediately changed their attitudes, respectfully.

Zhao Pingqian smiled and turned his head: "I'm sorry Marshal, these two are still too young. You are a lot of adults, so you won't mind young people."

Those two are indeed young, but they are also in their thirties, but they have not settled down in the slightest. Will temperament.

Their eyes were full of arrogance, and their whole people arrogantly despised everything around them, and their movements were clearly irregular and accurate.

Obviously, these two lieutenant generals were promoted by virtue of their relationship.

That is to say, the Zhao family is about to cover the sky with one hand in the military department, and actually directly brought the playboy into the military department and promoted him to lieutenant general!

It seems that war has begun to be declared against him.

Lu Xiaoqi thought to himself, and then stared at the three of them, straightening the hairs that the two lieutenants were looking at, his face full of alertness.

The smile on Zhao Pingqian's face was about to freeze.

Zhao Pingqian coughed lightly: "Is there something wrong with the marshal?"

Lu Xiaoqi passed by the three with meaningful eyes, without even leaving a word.

Zhao Pingqian was stunned for a moment, his face instantly darkened.

This attitude of not taking them seriously ignited Zhao Pingqian's anger, and he stared at the burly figure with his brows upside down.

In the eyes of that person, they seemed to be clowns jumping on the beam.

Everything just now was ignored.

Zhao Pingqian's face was ashen, and after a few insults, he didn't see the light that was gradually dissipating in the eyes of the young man behind him.

Zhao Pingqian turned around abruptly and glared at the two lieutenants.

The two lieutenants hurriedly lowered their eyebrows.

After the one on the left lowered his head, his eyes were fierce, and the corners of his mouth showed a strange arc.

After Lu Xiaoqi left, he didn't see anyone else until he returned to his work area. Xiaohong stretched her neck and sniffed hard, but she didn't smell anything strange.