71-80

71

Chapter 71

Then the rough man fell over a dozen times in a series, and his mentality was already broken, and he saw Mo Gungun and Lu Xiaoqi.

The rough man is happy to see the idol, but the one hanging on the idol is very annoying.

Mo Gungun happily handed over the fruit, full of anticipation and joy.

Lu Xiaoqi gladly accepted it and studied the fruit for a long time.

Mo Gun Gun rambled about the process of picking fruits, and during this period, he expressed "the biggest and the most red for you" vividly.

Lu Xiaoqi liked his smug look and listened patiently and happily.

After everyone finished speaking, he gave an encouraging kiss on the forehead.

Mo Gun Gun covered his forehead happily.

He raised his head and said with anticipation: "Come and try it, it's delicious."

Lu Xiaoqi nodded: "It's delicious."

Mo Gun Gun pouted and directly exposed: "You haven't eaten yet, try it quickly. ."

Lu Xiaoqi had no choice but to nod in agreement and open his mouth to take a bite.

A sweetness filled his mouth, Lu Xiaoqi: "Very good."

Mo Gun Gun twitched his nose: "Yeah, hehe." After

speaking, he showed off the cloth bag and said, "I picked a lot. What."

Lu Xiaoqi did not hesitate to praise her.

Mo Gun Gun was delighted, he completely forgot about the rough man who was following him behind his head, smelling the fragrance, he couldn't help but his mouth was full of saliva, and his small eyes sparkled with eagerness.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaoqi was so amused, he patted Xiaobudian's head and stuffed the rest of the fruit to him.

Lu Xiaoqi: "I can't eat it, can you help me eat it?"

Mo Gungun was overwhelmed with joy, and he believed it easily. He took the fruit, but he didn't know how to eat it: "No, I gave this to the big monster, only the big monster can eat it, I don't want it." He

said, He resolutely returned the fruit to Lu Xiaoqi.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaoqi said, "Then I'll eat it all."

Mo Gungun hesitated for a moment, then made a small suggestion: "Actually, it's fine if we eat together. I'll just take a bite."

He was soft and waxy, as if Excited for thinking of the very right thing.

Lu Xiaoqi couldn't help laughing, and handed him the most red part.

Mo Gun Gun's dark pupils lit up instantly, his eyes glanced one after another, but his lips pursed in embarrassment.

Lu Xiaoqi laughed: "Eat it."

Mo Gun rolled his eyes and accepted it readily. He opened his mouth and carefully bit off a small piece.

The two reached a consensus on this fruit.

The rough man was panting, and the sight of the blind man almost made him feel superfluous.

The rough man took a deep breath: "General Lu...cough, Marshal Lu."

Lu Xiaoqi swept over, and out of the corner of his light saw his panda group pouting rarely, squinting in surprise.