61-70

61

Chapter 61

The headmaster was sweating profusely, spinning like a spinning top, just settling in to rescue the comatose relatives of the students.

In the blink of an eye, I saw another student who was transferred to the emergency room.

With a buzzing sound in his head, the headmaster felt dizzy, only to feel that his eyes were completely black.

The principal was about to collapse. His whole body was trembling with anger, and he muttered: "It's too deceiving, God, it's deceiving too much..."

The students who didn't know why gathered around, and they were already looking at each other in panic.

"Ah, it's from Class 1 of 2001!"

The one who fell was the student who fell out of the men's toilet for no reason. This student is in a class with Mo Gun.

I heard that it was a student in my own class. Class 1 stood up, and my classmates rushed up to send the seriously injured student to the emergency room.

The whole class was busy, and Mo Gungun didn't integrate into the new class, so he followed after thinking about it for two seconds. Walking behind the crowd, he seemed to be alone, only the ghost hiding in the dark knew that the last person was not alone, surrounded by a terrifying group of ghosts.

Li Gui's body was full of savage energy, blood was surging all over his body, and his scarlet pupils were full of viciousness.

The wicked ghost lingered on the earth with a cavity of resentment. It is reasonable to say that evil spirits harm people, and evil spirits only attack special targets, but if they do anything to harm innocent people, their injustices will deepen and cannot be relieved.

Therefore, there are two possibilities for a wronged ghost who has not turned into a wicked ghost. One is to directly become a wronged ghost.

Another possibility: these people she persecuted have hurt her and caused her tragic death.

Either way, time is painful and tormenting for this white-robed ghost.

The ghosts followed Mo Gungun. After listening to the scriptures every day, their hostility dissipated a lot, and most of their ferocious and terrifying faces returned to their previous appearances. Still radiating evil spirits.

Mo Gun rolled his eyes wide as he entered the emergency room.

In his eyes, there are three or four ghosts in hospital clothes floating in the air in a trance, floating back and forth without a purpose. But every time they drifted to the emergency room, they would wake up suddenly, shaking their heads in fear, struggling, and backing away.

The headmaster was already sweating, and his limbs, which were almost tired, were now weak.

His rosy face had long since changed, and he wiped his old face: "Send him in!"

The door of the emergency room opened for a moment, and Mo Gun Gun saw a man lying on the operating table of the emergency room, right in front of his bed, A long-haired white-clothed female ghost stared at him with her head lowered, her water sleeve tightly wrapping the patient's neck and limbs.

Mo Gun Gun's eyes widened: "Ah."

Seeing this female ghost, I don't know if it was because of being woken up and still getting up, or for other reasons. The sharp black nails stick out from the dry little hands. If Sun Xiaoquan hadn't caught him, the ghost baby would have rushed out now.