101-110

1

Chapter 101 The transformed panda has risen

Just as he was scolding, Li Wenrou's feet softened and he almost stumbled and fell to the ground.

Then, a loud bang exploded.

The smoke spread out in an instant, and the spaceship that was already full of oxygen suddenly became thinner.

Zhang Mmm's head hurt so much that it almost burst, he raised his eyes and his eyes were dark, and vaguely heard a familiar voice.

Ah, it was the cry of little angel brother.

Is it a dream?

Woo, maybe he was going to die, so he had auditory hallucinations. Thinking like this, Zhang Mmm grinned.

Mo Gun Gun jumped off Cheng Feng like an angry little bull, and he glanced back and forth quickly. He heard Li Wenrao's mournful wailing. Li Wenrou was seriously injured, and now he was caught by the strongest person in the interstellar space. He had no resistance at all, and he glared at him.

Mo Gun Gun turned back suddenly, his eyes almost bursting with fire.

It's this guy!

Almost killed the big monster, hurt Chengfeng, and almost killed his mother and his brother! ! !

This is completely mortal hatred!

Mo Gungun's whole body burst out with white flames again, and he charged towards Li Wenrao with murderous aura, and that cannonball-like movement almost formed an afterimage. Mo Gun Gun: "Let you hurt the big monster and hurt my brother!!" The little

panda's cry was extraordinarily immature, but full of anger, Lu Xiaoqi and Zhang En-en paused.

The panda rushed towards Li Wenrao desperately, slid right through his chest, and landed on the ground with a piece of heart in his mouth.

Behind him was Li Wenrao, who was already burning and hissing twice.

Mo rolled to the ground, panting violently.

His eyes flickered at Li Wenrao, who was still struggling but burned beyond recognition.

Damn this man! !

As a beastly panda, Mo Gungun still has the ferocity of a beast even though he was raised at home.

He had just been stimulated by the potential in his body.

Mo Gun Gun's small mouth had turned red, and he suddenly spit out the flesh and blood. He suddenly found a mutant panda in a pool of blood in the corner, his pupils shrank suddenly, the panda made a slightly sharp cry and rushed over.

Then, the tensed little face wrinkled, and the immature wow wow began to cry.

While crying, he ran to Zhang En-en, his small body covered Zhang's face, very sad.

younger brother! brother brother! !

Mo Gun Gun's heart was already raised, and his eyes were wet in just a second.

Although he didn't get along with his younger brother for a long time, he did take the panda, which was much bigger than him, as a family member.

Brother don't die! !

Mo Gun Gun cried and rushed over, pulling in front of Zhang Mmm.

Brother is dead! Woohoo!

Zhang Mmm twitched his nose, opened his eyes in a daze, struggled to focus, and in a blur, he saw Brother Little Angel.