41-50

41

Chapter 41

In the war without gunpowder, the living corpse was defeated terribly. To say that the existence they are most afraid of is that little hairball the size of a slap. Hairballs are clearly cute and deceive the world. They don't show off on weekdays. Most of them are eating, sleeping, rolling and acting like a spoiled child.

But he likes to shake his head and mutter in a childish voice.

The living corpse was very disturbing, and he wanted to approach and avoid him, wishing that he could be separated from him by the galaxy—so far away.

After David's complete death, his soul also dissipated. Because his body could not handle it, he could only freeze it in the freezer and return to the ground in the future.

The three Lu Xiaoqi, who were originally brought into the spaceship as food, have now become the masters of the spaceship.

The living corpse not only did not dare to provoke openly, but also took the initiative to undertake a series of tasks to transform the spacecraft. When Lu Xiaoqi and Chengfeng went to the military academy, they took the subject of mechanical manufacturing and maintenance as an elective, and now they are just using it properly.

Cheng Feng squatted aside and watched several crew members get in and out.

Chengfeng: "Let me tell you, when my father and I were at school, we were so scary!" The

crew got in and replaced a screw.

Chengfeng: "Dad, he doesn't look very majestic, in fact, he is very majestic. And he is very careful! Again, I just stole his underwear, and then..." The

crew silently turned around: "... "..."

Cheng Feng: "Then he will give it to me..."

Lu Xiaoqi: "What will I give you?"

Cheng Feng was indignant: "He wore me a pair of crotch pants for the whole summer, you know, I almost A partial short circuit... uh..." He turned back suddenly, Cheng Feng was overly frightened, he stared at the general's cold and faint gaze: "General, general..."

Lu Xiaoqi condescendingly gave a death smile: "General what?"

Cheng Feng He knelt down again, almost burst into tears: "Ancestral father! I was wrong!"

Lu Xiaoqi's voice was flat: "You're quite busy."

"No. No, no, no!"

Lu Xiaoqi: "If you're so busy, then let's add another 20,000 words to your expected budget."

Cheng Feng cried and shook his head: "No, I'm busy, I sincerely repent."

Lu Xiaoqi: "Well, then I'll give you two Heaven." Riding the

wind wanted to cry without tears.

Lu Xiaoqi: "The document is 50,000 words in total, so don't write too much."

Cheng Feng was shocked: "Isn't it still 20,000 words before??"

Lu Xiaoqi: "This is sincere repentance."

Cheng Feng was choked.

Chengfeng wanted to find someone to complain, but his eyes swept across the small hairball, but he still didn't open his mouth.

Lu Xiaoqi: "Aren't you busy?" He

was forced to swallow all the words, Cheng Feng turned around with tears in his eyes, and left in a trance.