51-60

51

Chapter 51 Rolling to the Admiral's Mansion

Um? What about the big QAQ monster? I was discovered because of the dim sum! What should I do! Mo Gun Gun was terrified just thinking about it.

It doesn't matter how you found out, what matters is that Mo Gun Gun was invisible and was caught by fans.

Mo Gun Gun was stunned, he got off the show and turned off the computer.

After everything was done, he covered his face with blushing cheeks and became worried: "Wow." The

big monster said not to show up at will, he seemed to have done something wrong. At this moment, he no longer dared to sneak up, patted his chest with lingering fears, and before he could catch his breath, the voice of Chengfeng sounded outside.

"God, we'll be there soon! Are you ready?"

Taking a deep breath, Mo Gungun nodded.

He clenched his fists, and his palms were already a little wet.

The beautiful young man tried his best to keep his face calm, but the top of his heart was still very uneasy.

At this moment, Mo Gun Gun was stunned. He widened his eyes and called out in his heart, "Big, big grandpa

! There are so many people!"

After seeing the crowd of people rubbing shoulders, Mo Gun Gun was still a little dark in front of him, and he gasped in shock.

How can the race of big monsters be so prosperous.

What a huge race to produce such a prosperous sea of ​​people.

Thinking about himself who has become the only Miaomiao, Mo Gun Gun lowered his eyelids, and there was too much loss and sadness left in his eyes.

Lu Xiaoqi had already changed into a fitted uniform and stood at the front with a great momentum. At this moment, his face returned to his usual coldness, and his eyes were bottomless, like two vortexes. His body exuded a strong aura that no strangers should enter, even Mo Gun Gun couldn't help being stunned.

The big monster has changed.

Mo Gungun didn't understand, but he didn't like the appearance of big monsters, like ice cubes, showing coldness inside and out.

His lips twitched, and Mo Gungun's crisp voice came out: "Big monster."

Lu Xiaoqi turned back, his icy pupils dissipated in an instant, and he smiled: "What's wrong with

Gun Gun ?" Look at the monster, he shook his head dazedly for a moment, the big monster was still the big monster he knew.

The little boy didn't say anything, but Lu Xiaoqi walked up and touched his black hair: "Are you nervous?"

Mo Gungun thought about it and nodded.

Taking him into his arms, Lu Xiaoqi lightly patted his back to reassure: "Don't worry, you are walking among them, don't talk for now." Keep

it in your mind, don't promise.

"I'm in front, I'll have everything, okay?" Lu Xiaoqi's nose was filled with the fresh breath of the beautiful young man.

Not seeing the change in the big monster's expression, Mo Gungun still obediently listened to the precautions.

Really cute. Lu Xiaoqi sighed in his heart, and a trace of heat flashed away in the depths of his pupils. He closed his eyes and kissed the boy's forehead, trying to calm down the strong emotions that had been caused below.