81-90

81

Chapter 81 The road to the finals of the Internet celebrity begins

Weekly break also happens to be the first day of the knockout rounds of the finals of the "Star" program.

Since its inception, only the top 100 have been able to make it to the knockout rounds of the finals, and nearly half of them will be eliminated in each match.

The top three have the privilege of being exempt from the first knockout round. The remaining 97 will compete for the top 50 places. Mo Gungun became the only non-human contestant in the top 100.

As the most eye-catching contestant, Mo Gungun has won the support and likes of countless people.

His natural cuteness and cuteness, and even the surprising species, are the reasons why people pay attention to him. The other thing that cannot be reduced is the mysterious identity of Lu Xiaoqi as the owner. People who want to know his identity need to pay attention to him all the time. If they pay attention to them, they will be adored by the strength of the panda group.

Mo Gun Gun was sitting on the bed, shaking his little head, and rhythm with the people on the virtual screen.

Lu Xiaoqi was flipping through the paper books, occasionally raising his head to glance, his eyes filled with a smile.

Mo Gun Gun, who was in high spirits, hummed and chirped, and clapped his hands together to make a popping sound, "Dangdangdang..." The

crisp voice had no tone, and the busy panda group tried their best to sing along with the rhythm.

The ghost hiding in the dark: "..."

Sun Xiaoquan's face was a little tangled: "It's clear that the voice sounds very pleasant, but the tone... it's a waste."

Xiao Wen rubbed his ears: "To be honest, the four articles I I think it's the best sung by the boss." The

other ghosts nodded in agreement.

What Mo Gun Gun is playing is the relief of ninety-seven into forty-seven. Unlike the previous live broadcast, this time it is more formal and has a more serious time allocation. In the past, each contestant was probably in control of the time after the first live broadcast, but now they will all be together.

At this time, stand up and see each other.

Contestant No. 138 is singing right now. He sings very loudly.

Mo Gun Gun just came to this world and heard this kind of rhythm, which was a heart-testing song.

At that time, he slipped into the clothes of the big monster, and he didn't even dare to pop out his small head, but now he has been able to accept it very well, and swayed his body to the beat of the music. It is completely different from the timid and cowardly panda who just arrived.

Mo Gun Gun seemed to be tired, so he turned into a panda, arched his little body and squeezed out of his clothes, his furry face called out at the big monster twice, and sat down with a clack, with a round buttocks. He fell on the bed and shook.

Panda Tuan'er's ears are not very flexible, but he is still shaking his little ears.

Lu Xiaoqi glanced at the corner of his eye and couldn't help but laugh.

It seems that his panda group has been very excited since yesterday, and he is in a good mood.

Lu Xiaoqi narrowed his eyes and touched his wrist. He didn't know where his red rope was, but this incident made him remember endlessly.